Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

In other words, the bookies have just as much of a clue as all of us :P

Because the odds reflect the bets placed, not the knowledge and confidence an event will happen.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Hutter has been interviewed and is keen then we are absolutely off our rocker not to appoint him.

Has he really been interviewed?

If yes thinks he's best out of a mediocre group....if Palace don't want him we're they only choice if he wants to manage in the the UK......... positives is that he's got bags of experience 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Financing, academy usage, scouting, physios, culture were put in place by Pearson and Vichai. Puel did a minor but important role: the transition from an ageing counter attacking team to a young possession team.

God we watched some serious shit under him 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If there are any Fulham fans putting that first relegation on Parker where he got put in charge with 10 games left then they are incredibly thick seeing as they were 10 points from safety and 6 of their remaining games were against top half sides including Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, us, Everton, and Wolves. No manager would have kept them up.

Saying that he had marginalised Billing is also incredibly OTT - he started 37 of the 40 Chamionship games he was available for in 21/22, and of the 5 games Parker was in charge for in 22/23 he started 3 of them, then of the other 2 he was subbed on at half time in one, and subbed on at 60 minutes in the other.

I am not defending him on the other relegation with Fulham and what else went on with him at Bournemouth but that other stuff isn't true at all (or possibly says more about the IQ of Fulham fans)

Parker publicly bemoaned the lack of quality of his squad at the start of the season and then he dropped Billing. That’s pretty embarrassing for the international player who was previously one of their better players both in the Championship and in the Premier league season before. Dropped to the bench in a team Parker had described as ‘ill equipped’ for the Premier League and then given limited minutes is being marginalised in my book.

With Parker’s overall record I’m genuinely surprised how many on here are sticking up for his record. This guy was sacked by smaller clubs than us - Sacked by Fulham, sacked by Bournemouth, sacked by Brugge. He needs to drop down a few leagues and build his reputation back. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Hutter has been interviewed and is keen then we are absolutely off our rocker not to appoint him.

I feel like the board have definitely seen my multiple posts over weeks and weeks with his name in capital letters 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Parker publicly bemoaned the lack of quality of his squad at the start of the season and then he dropped Billing. That’s pretty embarrassing for the international player who was previously one of their better players both in the Championship and in the Premier league season before. Dropped to the bench in a team Parker had described as ‘ill equipped’ for the Premier League and then given limited minutes is being marginalised in my book.

With Parker’s overall record I’m genuinely surprised how many on here are sticking up for his record. This guy was sacked by smaller clubs than us - Sacked by Fulham, sacked by Bournemouth, sacked by Brugge. He needs to drop down a few leagues and build his reputation back. 

Was he actually sacked by Fulham, wasn't it a mutual decision allowing him to join Bournemouth after they'd paid the compensation for him?