Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

11 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Because the odds reflect the bets placed, not the knowledge and confidence an event will happen.

I'm amazed how many people don't realise this simple truth.

Basically, the bookies could know for definite that one manager was being appointed, but if another manager was getting all the bets, it would be that one who they'd make odds on, not the one that they knew was definite.

It's amazing how people like to lump on to an odds-on bet.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I think with the Bournemouth one he took over mid season and made a good job of trying to bottle it?

...there are a few posts stating that the Championship is very difficult to get out of, but the relegated clubs keep going down and coming back up again!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Was he actually sacked by Fulham, wasn't it a mutual decision allowing him to join Bournemouth after they'd paid the compensation for him?

Rodgers left Leicester under the same terms. It was mutual consent. Parker wanted to leave and the Fulham board after relegation and further disparaging comments from Parker (a running theme?) were happy to get rid. 

I think it’s very plausible him coming here, Hutter that is.

We’d likely offer him a 3 year deal, at least. Probably on higher wages than Gladbach or Eintracht paid. 

If he fails here, which I’m sure he wouldn’t, he would still walk into another German job..say Hamburg, Schalke or Stuttgart further down the line.

Get him in. 

32 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Very good watch.

For the love of Jesus and god and Filbert....we need this guy. I may be over reacting but Hutter over Parker....Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knows what he's doing and he sounds like a man I would want to get behind!!!!!!!

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

For the love of Jesus and god and Filbert....we need this guy. I may be over reacting but Hutter over Parker....Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbf its a real insight that video,and the formation he used in that video would fit our team to a tee imo, with wing backs

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yuki! said:

Competing with Swansea 🥴🥴🥴🥴

We are in the Championship. This is where LCFC is. If you don't realise now I'm fairly sure that this season will bring you back down to earth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Hutter went from 20-25/1 to 4 and 3/1 in a matter of 45 minutes.

Now suspended. 

Power of FoxesTalk😂

You joke but honestly that basically is it. 

Same with Parker. Someone starts a rumour on twitter, it goes round a bit, a bunch of bored people bid, the odds plummet. 

Seriously, I remember when Jurgen Klopp was like 4/1 to be our next manager. 

It's all a load of rubbish. People seriously need to stop looking at the betting markets and over reacting. They don't change because the bookies have inside info, they just change based on who is betting. 

• Like 1

I’m at the point where frankly anyone would be better than a merry-go-round manager like Smith, Parker, Lampard, Gerrard, Allardyce, Pardew, Curbishley (ok the last two are probably not in that group anymore but you never know 😬.) I’d take the unknown, or the untested at this level or in this country over any of those names above.  

Edited by funkyrobot
  • Like 3