Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Just now, fox_favourite said:

And his team had a mixture of youth and experience in the correct positions. 

and the video nailed one of our massively weak areas last season, which was through the middle, 

if he aint going palace and he wants a job in england i think we'd be ideal for him, project so to speak

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Shit and not what you want at your club? He has been promoted 2 out of the last 2 seasons he's managed in the championship. On paper he's exactly who we want at the club. 

What exactly are you hoping the club archives this comming season btw? 

Is he really what you aspire to?  Honestly?  If he is then wow. The fans of his previous clubs don’t much like him or his brand of football. His ability to manage in the EPL is clear - he has none. Sacked from Club Brugge in short order. Is this the inspiring leader you’d be happy with? Not for me thanks. 

I don’t want a manager just for promotion. I don’t want a team just built to compete in the Championship. I want to see a vision, ambition, bravery and drive.  If others are happy with vanilla, that’s fine. Just stick a flake in it and enjoy. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...there are a few posts stating that the Championship is very difficult to get out of, but the relegated clubs keep going down and coming back up again!!!

I didn’t watch any of it apart from the playoffs, but I’ve read a few critique this championship season just gone as being of a poor standard. In that sense I hope it’s a good time to go into it.

14 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

We are in the Championship. This is where LCFC is. If you don't realise now I'm fairly sure that this season will bring you back down to earth.

We are ten times the bigger better club than Swansea. If you don't realise that now I'm fairly sure you need help.

27 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

after watching that YT Vid, love us to get Huttler, 

amount of times last season we was over run in the middle of the park too, would fix that

sadly dont think we will

Loving all the pro-Hutter posts, Foxestalk can make it happen! Posted a couple of days ago hoping he was in the mix, would be delighted if he actually got the job. 

7 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

The board and Top could do themselves a huge favour and appoint Hutter. I think most fans would get behind that appointment.

They may be able to salvage their reputation if they can bring in a manager of that stature.

If he's genuinely interested and has been interviewed then you'd seriously hope they don't **** this up as well. Absolute no-brainer.

I think to most uniformed fans he’d get a ‘whhhhhooooo?’

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed that a LOT of the names we've been linked with play a similair formation? Carl Hoekens, Kieran McKenna, Adi Hutter, Maresca, even Parker.... all tend to favour 3421 or have done at one point. 

There was some discussion about transfer targets being lined up by Glover/Rudkin or whoever. Is it possible, we've targeted players for a particular system and are going after managers who know how to get the best from that formation or am I looking into it too far? 

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Has anyone else noticed that a LOT of the names we've been linked with play a similair formation? Carl Hoekens, Kieran McKenna, Adi Hutter, Maresca, even Parker.... all tend to favour 3421 or have done at one point. 

There was some discussion about transfer targets being lined up by Glover/Rudkin or whoever. Is it possible, we've targeted players for a particular system and are going after managers who know how to get the best from that formation or am I looking into it too far? 

Not a snowflake in hells chance we’re that organised 

• Haha 1

Just now, Scotch said:

Doesn’t sound like something we’d do.

• Like 1