Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

We will be next year unless we have a terrible season. Then what? He’d be clearly out of his depth 

Do what everyone else does. Sack him and get someone better. Be ruthless. Really don’t see the problem. 

6 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

We are ten times the bigger better club than Swansea. If you don't realise that now I'm fairly sure you need help.

We compete with them, we're in the same division as them. We'll probably lose to them fairly soon. As Nigel Pearson once said, Delusions of Grandeur. You have to accept reality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Has anyone else noticed that a LOT of the names we've been linked with play a similair formation? Carl Hoekens, Kieran McKenna, Adi Hutter, Maresca, even Parker.... all tend to favour 3421 or have done at one point. 

There was some discussion about transfer targets being lined up by Glover/Rudkin or whoever. Is it possible, we've targeted players for a particular system and are going after managers who know how to get the best from that formation or am I looking into it too far? 

That would mean the board are forward planning and know about tactics. I put it to you...does this sound like a Rudkin??

Guest Mee-9

All I’m going to say is. 

It’s blitzkrieg next season lads. Complete blitzkrieg. 

🚨🚨🚨

35 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Rodgers left Leicester under the same terms. It was mutual consent. Parker wanted to leave and the Fulham board after relegation and further disparaging comments from Parker (a running theme?) were happy to get rid. 

It was a genuine question by the way, not a pro Parker post.

2 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

All I’m going to say is. 

It’s blitzkrieg next season lads. Complete blitzkrieg. 

🚨🚨🚨

Please tell me you're not on the wind up for a giggle. My fragile confidence in the club wouldn't take it. 

Edited by fox_favourite

Just on my way home from work and all I’ll say is lots of activity outside of the Walkers stadium tonight. I have to walk past there on my way home from work so I do see stuff sometimes and tonight lots of people leaving at around 10.27pm with cameras and holding a blue top. Don’t take this as gospel as I’m not always 100% ITK but I’ve seen a bit of activity tonight and thought I’d share with foxestalk 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just on my way home from work and all I’ll say is lots of activity outside of the Walkers stadium tonight. I have to walk past there on my way home from work so I do see stuff sometimes and tonight lots of people leaving at around 10.27pm with cameras and holding a blue top. Don’t take this as gospel as I’m not always 100% ITK but I’ve seen a bit of activity tonight and thought I’d share with foxestalk 

Peter Taylor? I just hope our bubble will be burst when Parker has his photo holding that shirt. 

PS - love the fact you call it the Walkers Stadium. 

Edited by fox_favourite

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

We're they holding up a blue shirt whilst eating a Lidl's croissant?