Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just on my way home from work and all I’ll say is lots of activity outside of the Walkers stadium tonight. I have to walk past there on my way home from work so I do see stuff sometimes and tonight lots of people leaving at around 10.27pm with cameras and holding a blue top. Don’t take this as gospel as I’m not always 100% ITK but I’ve seen a bit of activity tonight and thought I’d share with foxestalk 

Delete this ASAP !!!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Actually up for a bit of Watford-style random foreign hire and fire spree. More preferable than a list of blokes with £5 haircuts and cardigans.

Only question I have is where are they getting £5 haircuts! I’m paying £15 now and it’s hurting me.

Just got home from my walk past the Walkers Stadium. I was walking very slowly as I’m on crutches - and I live in Kent!

Lots of activity so I craftily put a glass to the door with my ear against it. Think I heard Susan Whelan say that they’d give Sven until October otherwise they might try and get Big Nige back.

I’m not always ITK, but this is what I think I heard. Just thought I’d pass it on 

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

Yeah, I get that but it’s risk assessment. 

It’s not as black and white as ‘we don’t have to pay anything now’ if they’re trash and need sacking, then we have to potentially pay them out of contact and either find somebody out of work again or pay a different club at that stage. 

I know somebody out of work can be a success but I just can’t see any of them 3 lasting more than 12 months so I personally don’t think it works out cheaper. I do see what you’re saying though as it’s evident we have decided to get somebody out of work. With that being said, Potter was allegedly our first choice and no way his contract that would have been offered alone costs less than paying McKenna out of Ipswich and his contract, so the budget must be there.

Parker on paper is a competent appointment, but it’s just so far away from dating to

dream. 

Last season has scarred us all. All the fans could see what was happening but the board could not. Or did not care. Either way it makes it hard to trust them. 

Just now, Craig said:

Can we not just pretend for an hour or so that Nigel is returning?

You don't need to ask our permission mate. Go spoon your Nigel blow up doll for an hour, and then come back here to the news of Parker being appointed. 

6 hours ago, indierich06 said:

He has to come, purely so we can do this to the tune of Copacabana:

His name is Enzo
He came to Leicester
Won the treble with Pep in Manchester
His name is Enzo
Enzo Maresca
Winning’s his passion, he’s always in fashion
Marescaaaaaaaaaa… we are in love

I’ve written my own masterpiece for my favourite candidate.

Its to the tune of Skol.

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!