Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Just on my way to work this morning, and I thought I’d take the long route, as I wondered past the KP, I saw with my own dodgy eyes Soumare wearing a suit and holding up a notebook and a pencil to the cameras.

Not saying I’m ITK, but I’ve had a sneaky 50 on Soumare as player manager next season.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’ve written my own masterpiece for my favourite candidate.

Its to the tune of Skol.

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Its pretty catchy.

Capture.PNG

Edited by STUHILL

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Delete this right now !!!!!!

there once was a man called Geordie

He got demanding and I thought “Oh Lordy..”

he wants to Delete..

Think he’ll be happy with Dave Pleat..

to be honest I think we’re all  a bit bordy..

Edited by MPH

39 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Is he really what you aspire to?  Honestly?  If he is then wow. The fans of his previous clubs don’t much like him or his brand of football. His ability to manage in the EPL is clear - he has none. Sacked from Club Brugge in short order. Is this the inspiring leader you’d be happy with? Not for me thanks. 

I don’t want a manager just for promotion. I don’t want a team just built to compete in the Championship. I want to see a vision, ambition, bravery and drive.  If others are happy with vanilla, that’s fine. Just stick a flake in it and enjoy. 

There's nothing vanilla about being in the championship and wanting to get out of it as quickly as possible, the parachute payments last for 3 years, if we don't get out in that time we are absolutely fuched, we can continue the rebuild with the security of premier league money and the ability to attract top young talent, we was out the top flight for 10 long years last time and if you want to talk about vanilla try watching us in the 00s  me a manager with a proven track record of promotion any day. 

Out of sheer curiosity who are your top 3 realistic appointments that will offer bravery ambition drive vision etc? 

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

canadian odds:

OGS racing up 😭😭😭 Wasn’t on the list last time i checked, same with nuno 

82B06EFF-F2D7-4312-AD2D-35F3C751EA6E.jpeg

Really fooking disappointed that Steve Nash or Wayne Gretzky aren't on that list.  

Heck, I'd be a decent shout for the job.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’ve written my own masterpiece for my favourite candidate.

Its to the tune of Skol.

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

Duff!

Duff!
Duff!

It’s pretty catchy.

Like and Eastenders cliffhanger. 

58 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Bastard, the amount of ITK’s since we got relegated is crazy! @Sambiassohelp us out here fella.

Also, where’s the link come from that we’ve interviewed Hutter? Would be all over that, but his style of play will take time to be fully affective. Fans will need to be patient.

..we have been playing (unsuccessfully) this style at some time, we were just not brave enough on the ball!!!

Prioritising the left-hand side, we just did not press as a whole and dropped too deep when pressured.

Iversen

Souttar     Julio        Faes

Ricardo       Fernandez           KDH                Justin

Osorio                 Piroe

Akpom

nb.

Akpom = £12m

L. Frenandez = £8m

D.Osorio = £3m

Piroe =£10m

Edited by sacreblueits442