Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

8 minutes ago, Gravel said:

I whacked a pony on Mr Tumble following LCFC80's tip. Cheers.

Would certainly boost demand for the family stand, but I can see us tumbling down the divisions and fans seeing him as a clown.

37 minutes ago, Verumex said:

I would but I don't want to start a 50 page argument over whether he's good enough or not to manage us in the Championship...

You don't need 50 pages, I will sum it up:

Well his track record is good but that doesn't matter

it's about what his Instagram is like, or what he wears, 

The Italian League is like League one at best

Would probably choose Swansea over us as they're bigger

No experience of managing in the championship

Plays boring and defensive football, while we want a young but experienced exciting attacking winningfootball suit wearing clean cut fashionable man who not only will win us the championship on 120 points but also have us back to where we were 3 years ago challenging for the top 4 because we were there once and should be there again not in div 1 where we've spent the majority of our existence.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

No I agree with that, but that should realistically mean we should bounce back easier

I guess the issues are that a) there is more pressure on us to do so and b) we have, relatively speaking, further to bounce back to.  I've no doubt that if we do get back up and aren't immediately pushing for europe a certain section of our fans will be fuming.

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

As CEO of Dunelm I'm loving all these unsubstantiated rumours about a new Leicester manager.

The collective shitting of the bed each one causes is making sales go through the roof 

Oooh your hard

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

As CEO of Dunelm I'm loving all these unsubstantiated rumours about a new Leicester manager.

The collective shitting of the bed each one causes is making sales go through the roof 

Forget the manager talk...

Lend me a tenner?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Here's just one example of what Fulham and Bournemouth fans are saying about him. And there are loads saying more or less the same thing:

Yikes. Please not this all over again. I think I'd sooner Smith.

• Like 1