Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Turns out Rudkin is just a huge fan of The Apprentice, and he's got Parker, Hutter, Maresca, McKenna, Potter and Hoefkens running around a city somewhere with a list of obscure items to buy. Lowest amount spent gets the job

True, I saw them running round primark looking for a vestergard. 

• Haha 2

If its Hutter , I'd be genuinely impressed. 

If it's Enzo , I still think it will be a positive appointment. 

We need a fresh approach from top to bottom at the club and I can't believe Maresca would leave a very nice job in Manchester,  if we haven't given him assurances that he'll have  decent resources to work with.👍

But it'll be Parker,won't it?😄

• Like 1

I’m just don’t understand wtf is going on!

Why, why, why are we making it so hard for ourselves?

For example, if we go with Enzo, who is going to be his back room staff?

The re-build is massive enough without having to rebuild the entire management team aswell! Why can’t we hire a manager who already comes with an oven ready team? 

Absolute shambles 

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think I’ve got this sussed 

dfferent board members are charged with interviewing prospective candidates 

they wheedle out the weakest candidates and there are several ‘first choice options’ that move forward 

top eventually decides which one gets the gig 

this is how I make sense of the daily new favourite for the job stories

of course this is rubbish …..

You see this would still be a plan. What we’ve done over the last year, I’m struggling to accept there is one. I genuinely believe, we’ve interviewed everyone we’ve wanted to and now confused as to who to appoint. And that indecision will ruin us.

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I genuinely believe, we’ve interviewed everyone we’ve wanted to and now confused as to who to appoint. And that indecision will ruin us.

Maybe all the interviewees did well and said the things the owners wanted to hear? 

Just gotta make a decision now and stick by it.