Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I’m just don’t understand wtf is going on!

Why, why, why are we making it so hard for ourselves?

For example, if we go with Enzo, who is going to be his back room staff?

The re-build is massive enough without having to rebuild the entire management team aswell! Why can’t we hire a manager who already comes with an oven ready team? 

Absolute shambles 

I've been thinking this also, bringing in Enzo has some major risks around it.

Not much experience at being a manager at a high level also yes does he have a coaching team in places ? If not how long will that take ?

Also we need to really hit the ground running if we want to bounce back this season.

We will be having major wholesale changes to make to the squad. Would be nice if we had someone coming in who already had his coaching team ready, a team they know and have worked with to start the hard work.

But who knows he might have his team already in places.

Does anyone really know, wtf going on!

Just keep Dean and his mates, and let’s get on with rebuilding our club. Scott Parker and the rest of the name’s don’t inspire me, so we might as well keep the devil we know. At least he’s not Brendan Rogers😡

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Adolf Hitler for me. Lost interest in Hutter.

Thats just Brendan Rodgers Mk 2 - good going forward at the beginning, can't organise a defence, then after 4 years everything goes wrong and ends in a total defeat. Plays against a low block defence in the English channel and can't find a way through.

• Thanks 1

“There has also been some support for former Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer while former Aston Villa boss Steven Gerrard was on the list“

Don’t think I’ve ever read a more repugnant sentence, this club doesn’t have a bloody clue