Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

“There has also been some support for former Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer while former Aston Villa boss Steven Gerrard was on the list“

Don’t think I’ve ever read a more repugnant sentence, this club doesn’t have a bloody clue 

Why would you believe The Mail?

3 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

If it’s someone unpopular like Parker or OGS it won’t be announced until Thursday when the

renewals deadline has passed.

Genuinely think there’s something in this. Worried about the reaction so hope people will renew without it being confirmed first 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

And I actually thought we would see sweeping changes and a club that grounded itself again. Christ next season is going to be rough.

That went when it turned out the arsonists would be holding the inquiry into the burned building. This owner is so far out of his depth, doesn't have a clue at all. Rudkin knows that too and has used that to his advantage.

• Like 1

The concerning thing is none of these managers are hard to reach. Three of them are unemployed. One still lives at Seagrave. And the other is a number 2. 

If we were faffing about like this to secure a real coup fine. But this right here gives me reason to believe that Top and Rudkin might have learning difficulties. The former I’m almost certain. 

• Like 3

Who’d do more than just manage the team? We’ve had a good chunk of what made us successful as a club abandoned in recent years. Who’ll take interest in the club as a whole—the academy, scouting, physios, sports psychology, general sports science? Who’d be more of a Pearson than simply a brilliant tactician etc?

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1