Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

"I regard my experience as Parma manager as a positive one. By nature, I am a positive person and I take the good out of all my experiences.

"But I have one regret.

"I was only starting my managerial adventure when it was ended. We were on the right track, the problem was that we had to try and construct a new team and that takes time.

"We needed to have the patience and strength to believe in something and over time I am certain we would have succeeded.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Percy has no inside scoop from our club, the paper he writes for have confirmed as much by stating we are one of, if not the most secretive club in the country. Percy will get his information from agents and associates, there's not a chance he's the clubs voice.

Rudkin has been his source for years :thumbup:

3 hours ago, shiv said:

Again I’m not disagreeing with you. But there’s no guarantee that anyone is a safe bet. I would prefer it if we took a risk with the likes of Duff, McKenna, Van Nistelrooy or Hutter. 

Totally agree  :)

There's no way Maresca would go from a sublime board and a club that has incredibly high standards across the board.

To one where if your uncle worked at the club in the past 20 years, you could probably get a job as a coach or scout. We're an absolute embarrassment behind the scenes, no manager worth his salt would risk his career working at this car crash of a club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa I know for a fact that's not true. 

of course, cos Rudkin is still using a sodding pager and fax machine.

probably takes him 3 hrs to decide what hes having from breakfast every morning

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 hour ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

I've been thinking this also, bringing in Enzo has some major risks around it.

Not much experience at being a manager at a high level also yes does he have a coaching team in places ? If not how long will that take ?

Also we need to really hit the ground running if we want to bounce back this season.

We will be having major wholesale changes to make to the squad. Would be nice if we had someone coming in who already had his coaching team ready, a team they know and have worked with to start the hard work.

But who knows he might have his team already in places.

yeah, but just think of the New Manager Bounce Maresca would bring and the excitement around the stands.  whereas Parker just seems to emit doom and gloom.  I suppose, then, Hutter is your Puel-esque Goldilocks?

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Percy has no inside scoop from our club, the paper he writes for have confirmed as much by stating we are one of, if not the most secretive club in the country. Percy will get his information from agents and associates, there's not a chance he's the clubs voice.

Oh for sure we are secretive and it’s known that we deliberately put different things out there to try and catch people out but you don’t get as much right as Percy does without having friends in the right places.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

of course, cos Rudkin is still using a sodding pager and fax machine.

probably takes him 3 hrs to decide what hes having from breakfast every morning

He looks like a Rice Krispies sort of guy. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I was with someone today and they suggested Giovanni van Bronckhorst.

A bit left field. 

Someone put him out there before; as I remember defending him as someone else tried to imply his time at Feyenoord bar the title win was poor