Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 hour ago, Rossiter said:

Darren Moore - if Sheff Wednesday don't get promoted. He must have some motivational skills for his team to perform like they did the other night.

To be honest, I really love Darren Moore, but I don't want him here. Best mate is a Wednesday fan so I've been watching a lot of their games/following them closely. 
Moore has done a great job this season, but I'm still yet to work out exactly what his system is, his team has no identity and bottled it when they were clear for automatic promotion. I think he may come good but he needs more time IMO. I think if they go up a few seasons in the championship if he can survive with them will do him the world of good. With that said, Wednesday were in a similar mess as us when they got relegated to L1 and he's turned it around there and built a team playing for the badge, he's fully immersed himself in the culture, I'm not sure he would even leave at this point if they go up. 

• Like 3

Not been impressed with Smith - his comments last week about changing our game plan based on other results was odd - suggests he was going for a draw tomorrow and hope results go our way. Does he realise we have no midfield and an error prone defence. How the hell can we hold out for a draw. Best policy is all out attack and win 5-4 . His team selections in the last 2 have been odd , giving us no chance . Good riddance

• Like 1

https://foxesofleicester.com/2023/05/21/jon-dahl-tomasson-future-leicester-city/

Tomasson speculation continues. I agree with FoL, he is a strong candidate.

The article also mentions a player, I'd completely forgotten about. He's had a cracking season in the Championship - one of the nominations for Watford's Player of the Season (he didn't get it!). One, Hamza Choudhury. A good chance we'll see him in Leicester Blue next year?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outfox the Fox said:

https://foxesofleicester.com/2023/05/21/jon-dahl-tomasson-future-leicester-city/

Tomasson speculation continues. I agree with FoL, he is a strong candidate.

The article also mentions a player, I'd completely forgotten about. He's had a cracking season in the Championship - one of the nominations for Watford's Player of the Season (he didn't get it!). One, Hamza Choudhury. A good chance we'll see him in Leicester Blue next year?

Been linked with the Feyenoord job now 

57 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Been linked with the Feyenoord job now 

Could massively see that happening actually!

I don't have a scooby who this board goes for. Honestly think they'll go back to Rafa and Marsch

13 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

surely our owners wouldn’t, surely they couldn’t….. welcome Nathan Jones 

They got suckered in by Puel after he failed at Southampton... 

Potter would be a good fit here, that much is obvious. 

Wonder whether he might see a so called "big team" in the Championship - which you'd expect to be favourites for promotion - as an opportunity to rebuild his reputation after the Chelsea debacle. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

To be honest, I really love Darren Moore, but I don't want him here. Best mate is a Wednesday fan so I've been watching a lot of their games/following them closely. 
Moore has done a great job this season, but I'm still yet to work out exactly what his system is, his team has no identity and bottled it when they were clear for automatic promotion. I think he may come good but he needs more time IMO. I think if they go up a few seasons in the championship if he can survive with them will do him the world of good. With that said, Wednesday were in a similar mess as us when they got relegated to L1 and he's turned it around there and built a team playing for the badge, he's fully immersed himself in the culture, I'm not sure he would even leave at this point if they go up. 

....pretty much what I am seeing in regard to Moore!!!

Unsure what his system is and pretty sure his number two appeared to be calling the shots whilst at WBA. Shocked that he has got a team so far, the expectation would have been him pottering about in League 2 at best.