Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

16 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

There's a chap on Twitter who seems very confident that Parker is a done deal. I can't post tweet unfortunately.

I've got a mate who swears he invented the internet. Maybe they could be friends.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We'll surely be used as the template of how not to ruin a successful club

I’m slowly moving towards a change of ownership. I hate to say it as I’ve loved what the Owners have done to this club and to Leicester but it seems that the club has been abandoned by Top. I feel that he doesn’t realise how much shit we could potentially be in also not questioning Rudkin’s position after the shit show of last season.

• Like 1

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I dont think Smith would be that bad. There's far worse on the list

The good thing with Smith is he now knows the club and should have an idea on what needs fixing. It’s uninspiring but he’s a decent candidate from a very bad bunch of managers.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

I’m slowly moving towards a change of ownership. I hate to say it as I’ve loved what the Owners have done to this club and to Leicester but it seems that the club has been abandoned by Top. I feel that he doesn’t realise how much shit we could potentially be in also not questioning Rudkin’s position after the shit show of last season.

Perhaps TOP is not the problem the staff below are causing issues. The day Rudkin leaves, things maybe different. He's possibly painting a different picture to TOP of what is going on and what to do next.

Just now, Safestandingfox said:

And yet Parker has drifted to 3/1 on paddy Power, Maresca 8/15 favourite 

Wouldn’t surprise me if these guys are messing with the betting market to make some money.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just don’t believe the club would go for Parker after the way he threw Bournemouth under the bus. Just doesn’t make sense, yet here we are in the championship and he’s favourite. 

Edited by Levi Port

59 minutes ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

No I agree with Tuna - we have an excellent training ground. Still plans to improve the stadium. We not going to loose all of our players. We’re in a great position to re-build. I am biased and I do have a positive mindset on my club, but I am also aware this was a massive wake up call for us. I believe given our history, we will fix this and be back to our best given we make the correct decisions in the short term. 

I wouldn’t be so sure we still have plans to expand the stadium, we’ve done nothing in that front since the city announced approval for the project, which happened months before our board considered relegation to be a possibility. 

One would have thought the club would have made a big announcement upon receiving the approval. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Perhaps TOP is not the problem the staff below are causing issues. The day Rudkin leaves, things maybe different. He's possibly painting a different picture to TOP of what is going on and what to do next.

Top is the problem if he doesn’t see problems within the club. He needs to take a serious look with how things have been running for the last 12 months. I was hoping relegation would have opened his eyes but at this moment in time it seems it hasn’t. We shall see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

and who is responsible for the staff below Top?  Top is.. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

I just don’t believe the club would go for Parker after the way he threw Bournemouth under the bus. Just doesn’t make sense, yet here we are in the championship and he’s favourite. 

They were perfectly happy with Rodgers mugging them off in public for months on end.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

Odds tumbling again on Parker. Somebody clearly thinks they know something. Feel a bit sick.

Doesn't take much to move the odds, and like a poster above said, a few wannabe ITKs on Twitter are saying he's got the job. 

Hopefully it's just them looking to get attention or mess around with the betting market. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Odds tumbling again on Parker. Somebody clearly thinks they know something. Feel a bit sick.

I think the odds are purely being driven by these twitter morons. Marsch was odds on to be our manager a few months ago and we ended up with Smith. No credible journalist has given any hint that we are close to an appointment. Until I see someone reputable breaking some news I’m taking everything with a pinch of salt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

It’s so easy for bookies to get people to part with their hard earned cash, by using fake accounts on social media. It’s like printing money 

• Like 2