Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

22 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

A bit of money ready to lay Enzo at 1.8 and and 1.93 on the betfair exchange. Can only back at  1.6. 

This is it surely......   :ph34r:

Betfair seems to have suspended betting on its main account. Enzo still clear favourite on the exchange at 1.7 to back vs 2.3 for Parker.

24 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

So we did play it long into the channels, as I said, but you just explained it with slighlty more grace than I did.

I didn't. To suggest anyone of our defenders from 15/16 booted it in the channels is nonsense 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Maybe we should all (including me) just leave this thread until someone underwhelming has been appointed. 

No way man, that's not how it works.

When faced with an information vacuum, what do we do? Shovel industrial amounts of made up shite into it.

It's what FT does best, we cannot help ourselves

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Betfair seems to have suspended betting on its main account. Enzo still clear favourite on the exchange at 1.7 to back vs 2.3 for Parker.

Now 1.4 to back and 1.56 to lay. This is it people, say no to Parker!

2 hours ago, Safestandingfox said:

Can't say who the next manager is for definite, however I have just seen a bald man sporting leicester training gear in Morrisons buying a 3 litre box wine and at least 5 Dr Oetker frozen pizzas 

@Ric Flair had a mental breakdown and shaved his head?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bellend Sebastian said:

No way man, that's not how it works.

When faced with an information vacuum, what do we do? Shovel industrial amounts of made up shite into it.

It's what FT does best, we cannot help ourselves

And just like that I'm drawn back in!

WHOOOOS

I

T

****ING

K?

51 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Right, I'm old and uncool....

But why type in a mixture of capitals and small case? Sends my grammar senses mental! 

It's commonly used as a sarcasm indicator when communicating solely by text. You can also follow up a post with /s to indicate sarcasm but that also shows you've been on Reddit and isn't cool

Edited by The Doctor
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Solskjaer is just for the headline, I reckon. Nothing serious in that.

You wonder if Maresca is who they really want and just waited until Man City's season is done.

My thoughts exactly on maresca.

3 hours ago, Shit_arse said:

Parker makes sense. 

Young, experience in the league, leader on and off the pitch, and has good contacts in the game. Also had the balls to go and try to manage abroad. 

Seems like a sensible appointment. 

Not sure what/who people on this forum think we can realistically attract. Parker the best of those out there in my view 

Could not disagree more. What this clubs needs is not a Scott Parker who falls out with everyone and plays negative football. That sounds toxic before he even starts! Mad comment. 

• Haha 1