Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

One positive I see about Enzo is that he might have a couple of gems he might know about at Man City he could bring with him. Or at worse, we might get a couple of decent loans from them..

Said exactly this yesterday, might be key to an immediate return. 

4 minutes ago, K789 said:

Personal opinion, think its maresca and were lining up his backroom team

Trying to convince him Sadler and Stowell aren't a comedy act?

• Haha 1

Can't help but think that if it's Maresca, we'll be going through this charade again pretty soon. Not sure we need a tippy-tappy disciple with little managerial experience for a squad rebuild in the Championship.  Taking a big risk in my opinion.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Man who got two gems promoted = no hope.

Random who lasted a few games in last job and done nothing = hope.

The logic in this place is outstanding at times. 

It's simply because he's foreign and worked with pep so he must be good. If Scott Parker was called Scotto Parkerinho and had just got back to back promotions in the Brazilian rainforest league, wed all love his hair, dress sense and be pining for him to take over asap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

It's classed as a fantastic pass and fawned over when Man City do it, albeit they do it rarely because it's not the way to play football  but they find a way to win.

Anyone else does it and it's considered "hoof ball" or "booted up field".

Them the rules.

I'd say their 1st goal in the FA Cup Final was pretty route 1.

Liverpool have scored loads through a long punt to Salah.

Nothing wrong with any of it  but those clubs never receive criticism when they do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

If it was Smith it would have been announced weeks ago

Nah if they were settling for Smith they’d want weeks of us being linked to appointments that would be obviously awful so it comes as a relief to the fans.

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fans have a penchant for an element of the unknown and the possibility that unproven player or manager having a far higher ceiling than the likes of Scott Parker.

It's a risk if that's what we go with but then appointing someone like Parker is not plain sailing either.

I personally think Parker is due a failure. That Fulham side he went up with was far too good for the Championship but only went up via the play-offs, while the Bournemouth side of the season before last did everything they could to balls up promotion at the end or the season.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 2

People need to chill, no need to rush, players aren't even back yet and we have a Chief Scout and DoF identifying targets which I'm sure they're lining up.

Amazes me the amount of people who think they know how to run a football club

• Like 1