Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

36 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Hiring a manager is clearly far more nuanced than just this sort of thing.. HOWEVER, the fact that stuff like this is out there and an actual possibility (Man City would clearly like their youth players overseen by a "Pep Disciple" that preaches football in the same manner as their parent club), yet we could still (and probably will) go in the direction of a Dean Smith or Scott Parker is literally Leicester City Football Club in a nutshell.

26 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

That’s what I had in mind! 

Maybe Rudkin could welcome the new manager, “come the **** in or **** the **** off”

#TuckerIn

1d6cc7128f76c4b3cf44bf09deafa890--simile-simple-way.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hate hate hate the fact we're now back down a level and having to develop "top 6" young players for them. They're the cheating bastards who owe US, not the other way around.

We can do it for a year if it helps us get back up…

7 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Hiring a manager is clearly far more nuanced than just this sort of thing.. HOWEVER, the fact that stuff like this is out there and an actual possibility (Man City would clearly like their youth players overseen by a "Pep Disciple" that preaches football in the same manner as their parent club), yet we could still (and probably will) go in the direction of a Dean Smith or Scott Parker is literally Leicester City Football Club in a nutshell.

Literally his only managerial experience is inherting a situation much like our own in his home country and not achieving very much. Literally any other conceivable appointment would make more sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamkhalifa said:

I'm not sure about this Pep and co, love fetish. 

BR tried to use his system, but the players just could not cope. 

I don't want Parker. In fact, I don't want anyone on the alleged shortlist.

To anyone wondering who thanked this comment, deep down you know who it was. 

4 minutes ago, adamkhalifa said:

I'm not sure about this Pep and co, love fetish. 

BR tried to use his system, but the players just could not cope. 

I don't want Parker. In fact, I don't want anyone on the alleged shortlist.

I want Rafa, who would you want?

4 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

So I've looked on sky bet and bet 365 and can't find any next leicester manager odds?...

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Thanks, just seems strange i couldn't find odds for it on 2 of the biggest bookmakers... I can find leeds/Palace etc.. but not leicester 🤔

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

This is why I am quite excited about us bringing in Maresca. I can see us buying or loaning top young players from Man City EDS. The trouble is I am getting feelings of deja vu.

I thought it was great when we got Peter Taylor, he would use his knowledge and contacts from his time as England under 21 manager to bring in the top Young talent from England and around the world. Instead we got Junior Lewis!

Edited by Merchant_Banker
Missing text
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, weller54 said:

The day we all get utterly deflated by announcing some more depressing news that we've appointed the likes of fvcking Scott Parker you mean? 😂

I’m not a fan of him but fair play to him for getting 2 promotions. I think it could be Enzo 

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Best one I’ve heard so far…. Mates daughter works for Brighton and they have heard we are appointing……

Emma Haynes.

I went to school with a girl called Emma Haynes!