Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Would 100% take RVN, would love to see him here!

Not sure on him yet. On paper that PSV squad is stronger than Feyenoords and I think most of the work done there was down to Roger Schmidt. 

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Not sure on him yet. On paper that PSV squad is stronger than Feyenoords and I think most of the work done there was down to Roger Schmidt. 

I'd slightly disagree with this, had to cope with Madueke and Gakpo being sold and only really being replaced with what was already there. Has got loads of development out of some players.

Plus he's a bastard, and God do we need some of those.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Seems to be an agreement for Russel Martin to takeover at saints next season 

Can see that working well for them. They’ve got some young talented, technical players (for that level) that need a character like Martin to nurture them and give them a settled style of play. 

They’re my picks to win the Championship next season, will be more turbulence at the other 2 clubs that go down compared to Saints.

• Like 1

Anyone else think if we stay up it's nailed on to be Graham Potter next season?

Think RVN could potentoally be tempted if we go down, but probably relies on what else he's offered over summer.

On 16/05/2023 at 09:49, AKCJ said:

leicester-city-nigel-pearson-pearson_330

I will love it and I think I deserve it.

“Unfinished Business”…

I just believe he’s the right man,at our bad time,to rebuild club & squad

If he could bring together & rebuild first the B.Room staff..
Then let those others concentrate on squad investment..

Even if we somehow avoided the drop,he’s still one of my first choices in the hat.

I would also drop Robins & Frank into that hat…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Would be very much in the same vein as the Komoany appointment at Burnley. He left Anderlecht for them.....

I thought this but tbf there is a bit of a gulf on difference between PSV and Anderlecht. And without knowing exactly how RVN has done there, I'm pretty certain Kompany didn't do a great deal at Anderlecht