Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

A 4-part story lol

And you still believe people claiming they know the ins and outs of the club?

16 minutes ago, tetly said:

I wonder if the club are trying to work out who leaks information. Giving different people different information. 

I very much doubt it. More like people who think they are ITK when they know fvck all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I just can’t see it taking this long to appoint Parker. 

Yeah. Seems more like either like Potter,  who’s been the no. 1 choice and they’re giving him as much time as possible to decide, or Maresca who was speaking with Celtic. 

Maresca is such a gamble. We've put ourselves in a situation where our managerial options are so limited, compounded by a lack of planning. I'll stand corrected if they pull something out of a hat - but my feeling right now is just appoint Smith. Uninspiring, yes, but better than Parker and at least we know we get a certain baseline. Our situation as a club is incredible - appreciate we don't have total visibility, but it goes without saying this absolute shambles just gets worse. My anger is reaching new levels. 

26 minutes ago, tetly said:

I wonder if the club are trying to work out who leaks information. Giving different people different information. 

They've done this before....

In fact, they've probably done it every bloody ITK that even the club themselves don't have a clue what to believe. 

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Piss myself if it’s smith 😂, then I’ll have a few drinks and cry a little 😢

The thing is if we'd appointed him straight away (I'm not saying as owner that's what I would have done - but then I'm sure like many, we'd have planned in advance and already had a shortlist lined up), it would have been a show of confidence and decisiveness. As it is, whoever we appoint now, unless it's something of a miracle, it looks like we had little confidence in the shortlist we had either way.

• Like 2