Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

8 minutes ago, dillonpanthers87 said:

Maresca is such a gamble. We've put ourselves in a situation where our managerial options are so limited, compounded by a lack of planning. I'll stand corrected if they pull something out of a hat - but my feeling right now is just appoint Smith. Uninspiring, yes, but better than Parker and at least we know we get a certain baseline. Our situation as a club is incredible - appreciate we don't have total visibility, but it goes without saying this absolute shambles just gets worse. My anger is reaching new levels. 

Any choice is a gamble, parker or smith are no more likely to achieve anything than anyone else.  Ranieri was a gamble - that worked out ok.

Edited by Lillehamring

7 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Piss myself if it’s smith 😂, then I’ll have a few drinks and cry a little 😢

Surely there’s no chance it’s smith now. Imagine your him and you get offered the job 2 and a half weeks after being interviewed. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lillehamring said:

Any choice is a gamble, parker is no more likely to achieve anything than anyone else.  Ranieri was a gamble - that worked out ok.

Agreed - but Ranieri had experience. Maresca has almost none apart from being assman. I'd go Maresca over Parker - but we're talking about the Championship where we'll need to be hard. I have no idea of what Maresca is like. Dean Smith at least is proven to a degree.

2 minutes ago, dillonpanthers87 said:

Agreed - but Ranieri had experience. Maresca has almost none apart from being assman. I'd go Maresca over Parker - but we're talking about the Championship where we'll need to be hard. I have no idea of what Maresca is like. Dean Smith at least is proven to a degree.

He's Italian and played in the Italian league so I would imagine he have a defensive mindsight naturally and then he also has the experience of working with Man Citys u23s and Pep and Parma (albeit for a short period)

You can't go wrong

Edited by whoareyaaa

19 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

I very much doubt it. More like people who think they are ITK when they know fvck all.

My take on ITK`s is that a genuine ITK will be unable to post stuff told to them in confidence anyway so will be quite frustrated at being unable to share info on here, don`t believe than anyone "thinks" they are ITK`s if they are not although some may guess or even make shit up.

8 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Latest on twitter (yes, i know) is that Parker has.....

TURNED US DOWN!

lol

Probably told he won't get enough money to spend. That was his main gripe at Bournemouth. 

1 minute ago, mad biker said:

My take on ITK`s is that a genuine ITK will be unable to post stuff told to them in confidence anyway so will be quite frustrated at being unable to share info on here, don`t believe than anyone "thinks" they are ITK`s if they are not although some may guess or even make shit up.

People will make shit up on Twitter and social media for likes, clicks and get there kicks from seeing everybody talking about the bollocks they spew.

• Like 2

Just now, Buzzell said:

People will make shit up on Twitter and social media for likes, clicks and get there kicks from seeing everybody talking about the bollocks they spew.

100% a sad fact of social media, although it is amusing seeing these fake ITK's tying themselves in knots after being exposed as frauds.

• Like 1