Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Someone fill me in on the positives of Enzo Maresca.....as he's probably going to be Leicester's next manager.

What's his style of play he used when he managed Parma and how was on tactics? thanks

Greatest manager to ever live according to the majority on here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Someone fill me in on the positives of Enzo Maresca.....as he's probably going to be Leicester's next manager.

What's his style of play he used when he managed Parma and how was on tactics? thanks

One can only assume more of what we’ve become accustomed to. Joy.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tetly said:

I wonder if the club are trying to work out who leaks information. Giving different people different information. 

Genius from the club if true. Almost like they are Agleicester Christie!!!

Spoiler alert: the source is Rebekah Vardy...

Maresca's assistant manager when he went to Parma hasn't worked since so I'm not sure whether that makes it likely he'd come in with him again or he'd look to a new backroom staff.

One whom he was joint assistant manager with at Sevilla with pretty strong experience is Nicola Caccia

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Maresca's assistant manager when he went to Parma hasn't worked since so I'm not sure whether that makes it likely he'd come in with him again or he'd look to a new backroom staff.

One whom he was joint assistant manager with at Sevilla with pretty strong experience is Nicola Caccia

Prefer his brother, Fo!! 😎

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hasn’t Leeds Italian owner just sold them?

:ph34r:

I know every Manager is a risk to some degree, but Maresca must be up there as one of the riskiest on the list! 

I don't like the idea he doesn't have a set team already around him ready to go, or the fact he has only ever managed once and got sacked after 14 games. 

I think people are putting far too much weight on the fact he has been Pep's assistant for just 1 season. 

However, we could get Benitez in and still tank, so I guess we shall just have to wait an see, and hope we got this one right. 

• Like 1