Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Get Esteban in as part of his staff

“It is understood that Leicester have sought the opinion of Esteban Cambiasso, their former player who is close to the club hierarchy.”

Interesting why they'd asked Esteban. A man with football knowledge, but little coaching experience. 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting why they'd asked Esteban. A man with football knowledge, but little coaching experience. 

I've never seen anyone on a football pitch read or see a game with more excellence. His legs may have gone by the time he came to us but his intelligence to pick the right pass at the right time more than made up for it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Character reference. General opinion. Cross checking some claims he made in an interview etc etc 

Played against him a lot too. 

21 minutes ago, andy peake said:

Since when is Parma in southern Italy?It’s between Bologna and Milan.

20 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

You might need a map 

Enzo is from Southern Italy and I can confirm that his birthday is celebrated like a Saint’s Day in Salerno. 

6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Cambiasso to join him would be class, we do need an experienced assistant to him. It’s a big gamble but one hopefully that will work in our favour 🤞 

This would be class! It would get the fans behind him straightaway and might take some of the pressure off him

Big Nige as new Director of Football too would be the cherry on the cake :worship:

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Character reference. General opinion. Cross checking some claims he made in an interview etc etc 

Yeah I guess he'd also know a lot of people in Italian football who he'd be able to ask if opinions/thoughts too

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

I've never seen anyone on a football pitch read or see a game with more excellence. His legs may have gone by the time he came to us but his intelligence to pick the right pass at the right time more than made up for it.

This is great and all, but has 0 relevance for managing and coaching a team.