Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Nah come on man … he might be done but let’s respect our greatest ever player please 🙄

Then Vardy must respect our future!... 

Cambiasso coming here should take priority over Vardys opinions of him. 

If Vardy doesn't like the idea then.... Bye. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bilo said:

I'm sorry, but I need to change my pants.

Don't get me wrong, as a Championship club he'd be a great signing but **** me I think Cole Palmer is the most over rated footballer in the Premier League.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Then Vardy must respect our future!... 

Cambiasso coming here should take priority over Vardys opinions of him. 

If Vardy doesn't like the idea then.... Bye. 

I get what your saying but vards will be professional regardless 

3 minutes ago, eblair said:

It’s really not, the consensus that the club  should try and play a possession style game is part of the problem. How we ended up with slow laborious safe passing under Brendan and will happen again

Reason why Brentford did so well. We cannot compete trying to play same game as the big 6. Might be fine in the championship but would love us to try and be Leicester again, as opposed to being a mini Man City 

Which is all I see happening by appointing city’s assistant (looking at Arteta)

Yes Brentford have the lowest stats for a club in the top half at 43%

but Fulham, villa and brighton are slightly higher than ours - there is way more evidence that looking after the football means you do better than the alternative.  Our issue was that the majority of our possession was laborious sideways passing at the back - watch Fulham, brighton and villa - it shouldn’t be like that. We were a mess 

7 minutes ago, eblair said:

It’s really not, the consensus that the club  should try and play a possession style game is part of the problem. How we ended up with slow laborious safe passing under Brendan and will happen again

Reason why Brentford did so well. We cannot compete trying to play same game as the big 6. Might be fine in the championship but would love us to try and be Leicester again, as opposed to being a mini Man City 

Which is all I see happening by appointing city’s assistant (looking at Arteta)

Looool. I'm not even sure I understand your opinion.

Brendan's football being shit doesn't equate to any possession based style being shit.

Why do you think we will be a mini Man City? By that token if we get any manager do we become a mini version of whatever team they have come from. 

And what is the point about Arteta? Arsenal were quality this year. Their fans love him. How is that a point to back up your argument lol?

Unless this is a troll post in which case fair

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting why they'd asked Esteban. A man with football knowledge, but little coaching experience. 

This is something no one on our board seems to possess so I guess that's why they turned to Esteban 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Follow follow follow

Enzo is the man to follow

Enzo Maresca

Is taking the Leicester

To the Npower title you knowwww

oh here we go, please stop cringing it all up. next people are going to go 'WEEEREEEEE MASSSIIVEEEEE' then after you find out he isnt a pep love child, itl turn bitter and calling him a italian baldy bastard. #classicLCFCTREATMENT

• Haha 1

Just now, bmt said:

Looool. I'm not even sure I understand your opinion.

Brendan's football being shit doesn't equate to any possession based style being shit.

Why do you think we will be a mini Man City? By that token if we get any manager do we become a mini version of whatever team they have come from. 

And what is the point about Arteta? Arsenal were quality this year. Their fans love him. How is that a point to back up your argument lol?

Unless this is a troll post in which case fair

Appointment stinks of just looking at City, Burnley and Arsenal; and going it has worked for all of them

Will get 3 players from city on loan this year if it happens. Just strikes me of following football consensus cos it’s worked for other teams

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Don't get me wrong, as a Championship club he'd be a great signing but **** me I think Cole Palmer is the most over rated footballer in the Premier League.

People just assume he's good because he's at Man City and he's got a high potential score on computer games.

The vast majority of people wanking themselves off over Cole Palmer have never seen him play, or if they have it was for 20 seconds and he barely got a touch off the bench. Has he even scored a professional goal?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

People just assume he's good because he's at Man City and he's got a high potential score on computer games.

The vast majority of people wanking themselves off over Cole Palmer have never seen him play, or if they have it was for 20 seconds and he barely got a touch off the bench. Has he even scored a professional goal?

I remember a young Harry Kane looking pretty shit. How did that work out?