Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Just because I don't think a 36 year old should be dictating our future direction?... 

Nothing to give my head a shake about. 

Vardy has been a legend here but unfortunately his time is up. 

If you had quoted your last sentence then many would probably agree.  However, if you are unable to see how disrespectful your original post comes across,  then that is a shame.  Imo you are dissing somebody, the likes of we are unlikely to ever see again in a Leicester shirt.

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

he takes full responsibility if it turns out bad or good

Yep. If it turns out well, I will give him credit. He still oversaw one of the most avoidable relegations in history. He has a lot to make up for. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

We need a complete overhaul of the club. 

Out with the old guard, scouts and everyone. In with the new. 

In my 20+ years of supporting Leicester, Maresca would be the most intriguing managerial gamble that I’ve witnessed.

This will either be the best masterstroke in the clubs history, or one of the biggest failures.

Hopefully he brings a few Man City players on loan with him and builds the team around them.

It will also be intriguing to see what formation he goes with, with the Man City youngsters it seemed to vary from 4-2-3-1 & 4-3-3. At Parma he started with a 3-4-1-2, then changed it to what he played at Man City. 

Fingers crossed Martyn Glover recruits a squad that perfectly suits with Maresca’s style of football, signing a new keeper may just go up in priority.

• Like 1

This is a big risk but the club deserve some credit for taking it.

I was convinced we'd go with "tried and tested", so Parker, essentially.

Hopefully gives us first dibs on the talented man city youngster market as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

In my 20+ years of supporting Leicester, Maresca would be the most intriguing managerial gamble that I’ve witnessed.

This will either be the best masterstroke in the clubs history, or one of the biggest failures.

Hopefully he brings a few Man City players on loan with him and builds the team around them.

It will also be intriguing to see what formation he goes with, with the Man City youngsters it seemed to vary from 4-2-3-1 & 4-3-3. At Parma he started with a 3-4-1-2, then changed it to what he played at Man City. 

Fingers crossed Martyn Glover recruits a squad that perfectly suits with Maresca’s style of football, signing a new keeper may just go up in priority.

Yeah, I was thinking this. If there is an emphasis on playing from the back, he might deem Iverson as not being good enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erlee said:

image.png.0e3030b4a57b0620eff0651109a24838.png

I KNOW I KEEP YOU AMUSED, BUT I FEEL I'M BEING USED

OH, MAGGIE, I COULDN'T HAVE TRIED ANYMOOOORRRE

YOU LED ME AWAY FROM HOME

JUST TO SAVE YOU FROM BEING ALONE

OH, MAGGIE I COULDN'T HAVE TRIED ANYMOOORRREE

BRENDAN YOUR A TURD

YOU STOLE MY HEART AND THAT'S WHAT REALLY HURTS

• Like 1

I feel like we might need to give this guy a couple of seasons. A major overhaul is going to happen so a poor first half of the season wouldn't be too bad. I think we will finish the season really strongly and - if we miss out - we'll storm the league in the following season.

I'm looking forward to what this guy can produce, but I feel like I might have to be patient.

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I'd hate to finish second.

id take automatic promotion back to the premier League.as runners up!    But remember when all the gooners wanted him sacked.

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I feel like we might need to give this guy a couple of seasons. A major overhaul is going to happen so a poor first half of the season wouldn't be too bad. I think we will finish the season really strongly and - if we miss out - we'll storm the league in the following season.

I'm looking forward to what this guy can produce, but I feel like I might have to be patient.

I feel like this didn't accurately convey how excited I am about this appointment lol

Rest assured, I'm f****** buzzing!

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Yeah, I was thinking this. If there is an emphasis on playing from the back, he might deem Iverson as not being good enough. 

He’ll no doubt test the waters with Iversen but it wouldn’t surprise me if Zack Steffen or James Trafford end up joining. 

• Like 1