Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d fancy Jakub Stolarczyk to be in goal for us next season. His distribution is miles ahead of Iversen’s and unlike Ward he can actually keep the ball out of the net.

Didn't we have a fella on loan at Rotherham too? Any lowdown on him? 

2 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Seriously think some fans will never be happy. Why not gamble? Most other options were horror shows or not interested. 

Absolutely when the landscapes full of shite why not try and find a diamond in the rough ............ yes I've started drinking early in preparation of the Enzo celebration 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Haha 1

FFS guys were making some progress at last! I really was fearing the worst with the clock ticking. Like others have said of course it’s a risk and a gamble but IF it pays off the long term who knows what our trajectory will be. Don’t get me wrong I’m still vexxed the execs sent us down but maybe this was meant to be in a strange magical mystery tour kinda way that is such a typical part of our clubs dna. We don’t do things the easy way but we sure can provide the most amazing suprises. Finally feeling a little hopeful. Now let’s see what players we can get to re-build this team. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

MARESCA Is such a Rudkin move, no form, sacked at his one and only job as manager yet seems to be the man to save this club from drowning is a TOP toxic stench …. I want to be be positive but reality is this is just gambling and saving money 

No form? The team he coaches just won the treble?? 

We're all allowed our opinions and of course it is a gamble, like any appointment, but this is the fresh start the club needs.

• Like 2