Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Rumours being what Percy has mentioned about the club asking EC opinion on the appointment 

My god I've gone from being absolutely desolate to an ecstasy overload in about 45 minutes 

COYB 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

16 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

Ditto what lots are saying here.

Would rather see a risky, but interesting appointment such as enzo - than a boring one like Parker. 

I'd also rather we gave the job to a guy who really wants it than keep throwing money at someone who clearly isn't that bothered, like Potter. We don't need someone who's heart isn't really in it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

That could also lead to a succession plan if Maresca got snapped up, Cambiasso take over.

Vardy might be pissed at the return of EC, but realistically this is Vardy's last season with us, IF he even stays (given his wages, that's not guaranteed). It is time for a new era.

Cambiasso had that top notch professionalism and elite winner's mentality. Inject that into our players veins please!

If all of the info is true about EM and EC, then they are is the missing ingredients we have lacked for the past two seasons. Get my backing.

• Like 2

Will be nice to have a manager who can actually get involved with the lads on the training pitch, run drills and know what it takes to be a professional footballer.

I always find it hilarious when you have manager in a tracksuit with boots on running drills who has never played the game at the top level or is in no shape to at all to set an example

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Will be nice to have a manager who can actually get involved with the lads on the training pitch, run drills and know what it takes to be a professional footballer.

I always find it hilarious when you have manager in a tracksuit with boots on running drills who has never played the game at the top level or is in no shape to at all to set an example

That's all very well... 

But what's he like making vital notes in his little notebook? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Most importantly he’s absolutely gorgeous. 

Definitely deserves one of your signature post-ending kisses, that does. X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

When Pearson was boss, I liked the fact that most fans would say we had the hardest manager. If Enzo comes in and fails I don’t care since I have read on here he will be the hottest manager! I will take that. We haven’t had a manager who could grace the covers of Vogue since Sousa! 

That ended well...

2 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

When Pearson was boss, I liked the fact that most fans would say we had the hardest manager. If Enzo comes in and fails I don’t care since I have read on here he will be the hottest manager! I will take that. We haven’t had a manager who could grace the covers of Vogue since Sousa! 

Good lord, imagine if he gets Iborra on the phone to join the coaching setup.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c4na700rbdad7dom7

• Haha 1

While I really welcome EM'S appointment (pretty much the best of all names SERIOUSLY linked), I do think we all shouldn't hype up the Man City / Pep connections too much. He's only been one of 3 Assistant Coaches there - and that for just this season (admittedly, a good one). He did have a season and a half there a couple of years ago though, as Manager/Coach of their Development / U23 squad (with some success admittedly).

Perhaps of some importance also, is his season as Manuel Pellegrini's Assistant at West Ham. For some reason, that's not mentioned on his Wikipedia page.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/enzo-maresca/stationen/trainer/53749/plus/1

Edited by Outfox the Fox
  • Like 1