Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

That's all very well... 

But what's he like making vital notes in his little notebook? 

image.jpeg.cc6e1b06b06267091ff7acca32ac99d1.jpeg

image.jpeg.1ba3b98977802c6d8ee67cf0e2657159.jpeg

Seriously what the hell was he writing down.  "At 23 minutes madders was too busy adjusting his hair to the side instead of following up after being taken down, need to bring it up at halftime"

• Sad 1

As a bald man I finally feel like I can identify and relate to my beloved Leicester city football club 

Too long have the follicly challenged been cast into the shadows by this sport! It’s our time now baby!

Edited by Samilktray
  • Like 4

Just now, Molson Canadian said:

image.jpeg.cc6e1b06b06267091ff7acca32ac99d1.jpeg

image.jpeg.1ba3b98977802c6d8ee67cf0e2657159.jpeg

Seriously what the hell was he writing down.  "At 23 minutes madders was too busy adjusting his hair to the side instead of following up after being taken down, need to bring it up at halftime"

Calculating how many claps he gave each player as he didn't want anyone to miss out.

• Haha 1

Just now, Samilktray said:

As a bald men I finally feel like I can identify and relate to my beloved Leicester city football club 

Too long have the follicly challenged been cast into the shadows by this sport! It’s our time now baby!

Especially in the womens' game.

7 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

While I really welcome EM'S appointment (pretty much the best of all names SERIOUSLY linked), I do think we all shouldn't hype up the Man City / Pep connections too much. He's only been one of 3 Assistant Coaches there - and that for just this season (admittedly, a good one). He did have a season and a half there a couple of years ago though, as Manager/Coach of their Development / U23 squad (with some success admittedly).

Perhaps of some importance also, is his season as Manuel Pellegrini's Assistant at West Ham. For some reason, that's not mentioned on his Wikipedia page.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/enzo-maresca/stationen/trainer/53749/plus/1

Perhaps we are hyping up his 'Pep Pedigree', though I am sure he's picked up enough in 2/3 years to be of huge benefit.

27 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

When Pearson was boss, I liked the fact that most fans would say we had the hardest manager. If Enzo comes in and fails I don’t care since I have read on here he will be the hottest manager! I will take that. We haven’t had a manager who could grace the covers of Vogue since Sousa! 

I’m an alpha male, definitely heterosexual.

But… when I see Nigel Pearson, I get a hard on simple as that. I don’t know what is about the man, He’s hard but tender.

i kind of feel like he would take care of me under the duvet but if I wanted him to roll over me like a freight train he would.

Edited by mod hero
  • Haha 4

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Iverson doing the Barthez/Blanc kiss of the head before every game. It’s happening. Enzo at home. Esteban away. 

Iversen would have to go on his knees to do it.....

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

But… when I see Nigel Pearson, I get a hard on simple as that. I don’t know what is about the man, He’s hard but tender.

i kind of feel like he would take of me under the duvet but if I wanted him to roll over me like a freight train he would.

Though you would whisper no, all of your being would be screaming yes, yes, YES!

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

i kind of feel like he would take of me under the duvet but if I wanted him to roll over me like a freight train he would.

Maybe not so Alpha, imagine if he took you ice skating for the night.

wrapping his hairy hands around your mid drift giving you the dirty dancing lunge.

2 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

are people claiming Cambiasso is also joining purely because Percy said we asked his opinion? Or have I missed something 

That's exactly what has happened lol

• Haha 1