Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Where is this Cambiasso stuff coming from?

Percy only said the club had consulted him about the appointment. 

Hard to make a connection between the two. Character reference since they played in Italy at the same time?

Maybe Cuchu is doing some consultant work. Not sure what he does nowadays but seems very busy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

This is quite significant for me.

We built this world class facility and then staffed it with, who exactly? It needs staff to meet it's calibre. To be fair, I don't just mean coaches, I mean everything from analysts to sports scientists and medical staff, but if he can be a part of driving that change then great.

Exactly!! there's just the same people there we had at Belvoir drive. The standard of coaching and coaches down there is abysmal, all need clearing out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Hard to make a connection between the two. Character reference since they played in Italy at the same time?

Maybe Cuchu is doing some consultant work. Not sure what he does nowadays but seems very busy.

People's bottoms?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

It's people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 100. 

Posters on here started discussing it as a potential then shit media sources started reporting 'rumours'. Its 100% just off here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Boro sacked their manager and appointed Carrick 

Alex Neil moved to Stoke after a fairly poor start at Sunderland.

So yeah Robins was given time, probably due to what he has achieved prior.

My point wasn't necessarily about who the managers were, just that a team can turn their season around. If he had been given the full year he may have gotten them promoted but they sacked him before he had the chance.

12 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I still find it hilarious how many people believed Sean from Enderby on Monday. 

Hopefully that now reaffirms that he is a parody account lol 

Can’t believe people thought he was “ITK” because he got a few starting lineups correct 

39 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Parker in.. 

Get promoted 

Parker out.. 

3 odds on 3 promotions are surely long even before you look at the damage Parker has done to his own career as a man motivator after his personal catastrophe of last season. Maresca is an unknown but he’s also operating from a clean slate and with a glowing endorsement from Pep. The players will be feeling the same excitement with him as many of us fans are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solihullfox said:

Really hope that Enzo isn’t being forced into using Sadler and Stowell as his coaches

Agreed he should be allowed to bring in his own coaches. These guys are useless.

Done deal. I for one, am so excited by this appointment. Posted on here a couple of days ago that this was likely as Wikapedia had posted him as our new manager and then took it off the next day!

I’ll repeat the chant I made up too……..

Maresca, Wooo, Maresca Wooo, he came from Man City, to manage the city, Maresca……..

Let’s hope that this Italian is as successful as the last one!

IMG_9274.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

My point wasn't necessarily about who the managers were, just that a team can turn their season around. If he had been given the full year he may have gotten them promoted but they sacked him before he had the chance.

But it’s relative to the point, you can’t talk about Parma sacking their Manager too early and use Middlesbroughs low league position in November and then getting to the playoffs when the boro manager didn’t get a chance to turn it around and all credit was given to the next manager.