Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Derby fans?

On that logic… They’d recommend we get Billy Davies in 

Exactly. Or Shteve

Glad you understand my point that virtually all managers have a spell at a club which means they're not remembered fondly. Even so, some other poster came along and said Palace fans don't even have anything against Vieira as a whole, so

Admitedly when Rodgers first went initial logic led me to wanting Potter, it was a bit of knee jerk opinion.

He did build Brighton into what they are and for that he does tick an important box.

I quickly went off the idea when I weighed everything up, his style is very much Rodgersesque. For that i'm concerned that if he is our number 1 target and we insistent on going down the route that they've learnt nothing.

Thankfully don't think he'd touch us now but hopefully the board have a word with themselves about what style and direction they take us down. Unfortunately I think hope is all it will be. 

• Like 2

The foreign managers I'd be happy with Kjetil Knutsen..... Mathesis Jaissle.... Moreno ex Leicester CB whose managing Vitoria Guimaraes, managers playing attacking football and their teams scoring loads of goals.

The British managers would be the ones people have already posted who are already managering championship teams like the Cov manager etc 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

Can people get Robins out their heads. He signed a new contract literally last week.

McKenna, the 'new' Brendan Rodgers. Vom.

Yeah but maybe that was to protect themselves financially should the lcfc big boys come knocking 

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah but maybe that was to protect themselves financially should the lcfc big boys come knocking 

We 'couldn't afford' to sack Rodgers (Until the penny finally dropped we were in the shit). Bollocks are we buying a manager out of a freshly signed contract.

Just now, Matt said:

We 'couldn't afford' to sack Rodgers (Until the penny finally dropped we were in the shit). Bollocks are we buying a manager out of a freshly signed contract.

Nah that’s BS of course we could afford to sack him. Top and co just bottled it for so long 

Edited by Unabomber

Just now, Matt said:

A Coventry manager, who wouldn't cost that much to buy out. It also perhaps has a clause in it.