Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Potential summer sale for the Club?

Didn't Tanner refute this a couple of months ago saying there's no evidence to suggest KP have any intention of selling?

It's been rumoured for some time, but nothing more substantial than Twitter nonsense. 

I'd be more inclined to believe a genuine journo rather than some Twitter div desperate for a bit of clout from Manchester United supporters. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

Having worked for Americans I can honestly say American Investment in anything is the worst possible thing that can happen to any business entity. Amercian business is all out to leverage debt, maximise investment and eventually asset strip, 

Look at Liverpool not saying they are doing amazing, but even Manchester United as a whole with the Glazers they have done okay…

For a club of our size we cannot complain to be honest with US investment I would prefer the Arab money but beggars cannot be choosers.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Look at Liverpool not saying they are doing amazing, but even Manchester United as a whole with the Glazers they have done okay…

For a club of our size we cannot complain to be honest with US investment I would prefer the Arab money but beggars cannot be choosers.

Pretty sure the majority of Man Utd fans absolutely despise the Glazers for how they run the club

I know Liverpool fans have had issues with FSG over the years as well

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

I think the scousers and united fans hate their owners from what I have heard.

Old Trafford is falling down, god know how much external debt has been secured against the club.

Liverpool are probably a little better although they have been caught short this year and fell well behind City.

Id take anyone but Americans tbh.  

13 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Having worked for Americans I can honestly say American Investment in anything is the worst possible thing that can happen to any business entity. Amercian business is all out to leverage debt, maximise investment and eventually asset strip, 

And what exactly have we got to strip? 

1 minute ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

And what exactly have we got to strip? 

Believe me Americans will find somemthing.  

Sell somewhere for housing, sell the stadium, training ground, equipment or whatever. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

11 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Believe me Americans will find somemthing.  

Sell somewhere for housing, sell the stadium, training ground, equipment or whatever. 

Buying the club for £150 - £200 million just to flog some second hand treadmills and build few houses around Filbert Street doesn’t sound like a sound financial plan. 

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan