Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Potential summer sale for the Club?

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Pretty sure the majority of Man Utd fans absolutely despise the Glazers for how they run the club

I know Liverpool fans have had issues with FSG over the years as well

This is true. 

But. 

I hate to say it, but us average football fans haven't got the first idea of how business are – or should be – run and operated. Our hearts are bigger than our brains and our passion clouds everything, 

I say bring the yanks in. Fek it. Let's go on another nine-year rollercoaster ride...it's soccerball time!! 

• Like 1

I think to progress we do need a major overhaul some way or another. Be it the owner, director or recruitment team or all of them tbh. People may not see it now but we are an attractive club for a wealthy owner - best training ground in the world, potential for 40k in a stadium (if club is sorted), recent history of winning the prem. you’d think there is some American billionaire or Arabian Prince who’s begun supporting us after we won the league surely?

54 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

You can't paint all US owners with the same brush... look at Ryan Reynolds & Rob Mcelhenny at Wrexham!

With Wrexham still needing another 3 promotions to get to the Premier League, if any Hollywood star out there is looking to one-up them, we will be nicely placed - just 1 promotion away... And probably more attractive for a documentary series looking for a promotion story than a treading water in mid-table Premier League story.

Who do you reckon?

10. Adam Sandler - Net Worth: $440 million

bad enough having him in the dugout for two games when Rodgers was finally canned 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Wortho said:

It does make me laugh when Wrexham have had money invested in them it’s great. But when Man City do it it’s cheating. 

Depends who you listen to. After getting promoted to League One, Cambridge lost their main striker - Paul Mullin to them. He dropped down two divisions for the salary on offer. Its made a mockery of a level playing field, and Wrexham have racked up otherwise unsustainable debts to do it. There is no love for them outside of Premier League and rich 6 obsessed media.

Drop mic. 

• Like 1

This is utter bullsh*t.

We are not presenting any opportunity for any potential buyers.

No one will show interest to a losers.

We are losing most of our marquee players and some of them will leave for free.

We will also doomed to be placed between relegation zone and mid table in EFL next season.

Zero attraction, zero financial viability and zero positive outcome.

We just all need to man up and accept this. 

1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

This is utter bullsh*t.

We are not presenting any opportunity for any potential buyers.

No one will show interest to a losers.

We are losing most of our marquee players and some of them will leave for free.

We will also doomed to be placed between relegation zone and mid table in EFL next season.

Zero attraction, zero financial viability and zero positive outcome.

We just all need to man up and accept this. 

I believe they call it "buying the dip"

• Like 1

The Americans would be a disaster.

Look at the Glaziers, Old Traford is screwed. needs repairs.

Look at Chelsea, New Owner wanted to play 4-4-3 and does not NOT understand what the top 4 means. He thinks the champions league money is guaranteed every year.

FFS we have the best owners in all the divisions. period.

KP Group love Leicester, they have pumped money into LCFC and Leicester, money for LOROS. money for Leicester Royal Infirmary. They give free drinks, free scarfs, free doughnuts at matches. Yes they have made mistakes. The KP Group got screwed because of Covid.

Getting relegated is football and we have not been relegated yet.  It's hard, it hurts, really hurts. but the WTF.

Do NOT understand our fan base sometimes