Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Leicester City £100m action plan revealed in worst-case scenario

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bumping this. Hope we go through with it. We're owed by Man City's cheating but this will be easier to win. ****ing do it Top, I dare you.

Is pretty shitty this 

club denied by City cheating ffp, and being done by evertton

On 18/05/2023 at 00:29, cityfanlee23 said:

To be honest as ridiculous as this is, there is a strong case here, Everton have massively broken the rules that's clear to everyone. But it's impossible to prove we were relegated because of Evertons spending breach, infact it's the spending that got Everton into this mess, in my opinion if they had not just scattergun blown money everywhere I think they would likely have a more cohesive squad right now but that's impossible to prove also. 

If clubs suing Everton lead to us and other clubs losing the case, but forcing the FA to hammer them next season, I'm all for it. 

There may be a case for them rule breaking, but there would never be a ruling that would compensate the teams that finished below them, as that would be based on assumptions.

Instead it would be fine and/or points dedication for their current season of ruling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

There may be a case for them rule breaking, but there would never be a ruling that would compensate the teams that finished below them, as that would be based on assumptions.

Instead it would be fine and/or points dedication for their current season of ruling.

Yep agree on that, impossible to prove liability for us going down. And to be honest we are solely responsible, Everton’s spending have nothing to do with us being relegated this is 100% on the mistakes of our club. 

But if it puts pressure on the powers that be to do something then I’d be all for it, likely to be a giant waste of time though 

18 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Not Everton’s fault we went down,we broke the rules in the championship and stitched people up going into administration.

mind you money would help

Not true though. It was the collapse of ITV digital that caused a huge unexpected drop in revenue.

Edited by Mr Weller 2
  • Like 1

Watching MOTD this morning Shearer said the system is designed to make sustainable upward  progression of clubs in the PL very difficult. 

We were very naive to stick to the FFP rules as rigidly has we have done and not rereshed the squad last summer because I don't believe Everton will receive any kind of punishment whatsoever.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, trooky said:

Watching MOTD this morning Shearer said the system is designed to make sustainable upward  progression of clubs in the PL very difficult. 

We were very naive to stick to the FFP rules as rigidly has we have done and not rereshed the squad last summer because I don't believe Everton will receive any kind of punishment whatsoever.

This. 

if you can’t beat them, join them. Nothing will happen to Everton as it will just open the can of worms of needing to sanction Man City etc and that just won’t happen. This is why the football league actually sanction teams, there is no ‘big six’ they are scared of.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

lets be right, they'll probably just get a slap on the wrist, forget the fact they spent more than us in last summers transfer window(i know they sold richarlison)but that money should have helped to cover some of the losses but no

if it was someone like us or Leeds per say, theyd be giving the full force

3 hours ago, stu said:

I'm lead to believe this hasn't got legs, but if it did, and if Top suspects so, could be why he's hesatant regards signing a manager. if Everton were to say, lose their league status, then we get Potter?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

They might be able to get away with a slap on the wrist from the FA but we should still be able to sue them separately for financial losses??

If the FA find them wrist innocent, what chance a court of law taking it seriously?

9 minutes ago, lcfceed said:

I'm lead to believe this hasn't got legs, but if it did, and if Top suspects so, could be why he's hesatant regards signing a manager. if Everton were to say, lose their league status, then we get Potter?

Legal process would take longer than a few weeks (i.e years). Unless we carry stalking potter for the next 3 years and carry on with interims in the meantime.