Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Headcase

COV UP CIY DOWN?

2 hours ago, Mr Mister said:

If Coventry do win promotion, then they have earned their place in the Premier League and have every right to be there. If we do go down, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

No they haven't they've well fluked it, and it's not our fault it's that lil snake wes fofanas.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

My heads falling off reading all this goodwill going their way. They hate us!

Anyone wishing Cov, Forest or Derby well, needs to have a good look in the mirror and reconsider their perspective on life :@:mad::doh::@:doh::mad:

And all of said posts need to be reported for blasphemy!

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

We're going to take 4 points from our next two games and save ourselves whilst relegating Forest and Luton will win the final. 

I've seen it in a dream. 

That would feel awfully good, wouldn't it? Let's throw in relegating Everton and denying Newcastle CL qualification.

I'm going to cherish and be warmed by that dream for at least 4 days. :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MattFox said:

Thought we had some weirdos on our forum but bloody hell 

"Never understood the clamour over a small Club winning the premier league….Plucky Little Leics were one of the richest clubs at the time and should have been challenging." 

• Haha 2

Driver of the bus I was on going to the Liverpool game was a Cov fan. This was obviously before the Boro result but he said it's too soon for them going up a level, they've barely got the infrastructure for the Championship and the Prem would be a huge step too far before adding "besides I'd rather we had a crack at the fallen champions than lose half our games"

I wished him all the best because I reckon 90% of that division will be wanting a crack at the fallen champions.

On 18/05/2023 at 11:31, MattFox said:

I used to spend almost as much time on their boards as ours then they got relegated again.

logged back on and realised my signature was ‘hello down theeeeeeeere’.

Had to change that.

Not sure if I can face going back on there should the nightmare happen, probably wait until the end of next season when hopefully they’ve done a Derby.

• Haha 1

On 18/05/2023 at 15:13, Headcase said:

So with all their Troubles, not having a stadium of their own, playing seasons in birmingham, not knowing from year to year where they are going to play, a tight budget....they have a great chance of passing us as we probably drop to the championship....it actaully makes me feel sick! How we have become such a joke. I work and now live in warwick and the stick im getting from these chaps is unreal they are loving whats happing to us.

Football fans ...oh the banter

We talked about Rodgers choking two CL qualifications. Actually, this is the ultimate choke made by Rodgers taking us, taking us all the way to relegation. No one can stop us now.

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

NO one can rubbish the job Robbins has down .  This demonstrates the imact of the right managers - this years our squad should have been about mid tables - yet with Rodgers tactics and motivation we are facing relegations.

The ultimate choke.