Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

1 hour ago, LC1884FC said:

Has Top been round you house yet to provide you with your KPFC medal for defending the club on the internet yet? Please keep us updated!

At what point have I defended the club ?? 
just because people have different opinions than others don’t make either right 

protest away  walk out the ground after 23 mins   The only ones that suffer are the caterers cos they won’t sell beer and snacks to you. 
it will have no bearing on the team or the club 

Therefore  I see it as pathetic. 
change my mind 

43 minutes ago, crazies said:

protest away  walk out the ground after 23 mins   The only ones that suffer are the caterers cos they won’t sell beer and snacks to you. 

change my mind 

Oh won't somebody please think of the caterers! 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, LC1884FC said:

Oh won't somebody please think of the caterers! 

So that’s the best response mate 

Judging by the answer all you have done is convince me I’m right that it’s pathetic and with comments like that proves it’s from pathetic fans 👏👏👏 🤡

1 hour ago, crazies said:

change my mind 

You think people standing by their view and actually having the gumption to act on it is pathetic? 

So British 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

You think people standing by their view and actually having the gumption to act on it is pathetic? 

So British 

No I think spending money to actually go to the event then walking out is pathetic because the club still gets your money ! 
how about not bother going at all and watch as the club tries to offload a load of tickets because of empty seats ? 
instead nahhh I will pay my £40 and go for 23 mins then walk out.  That will show them ehh 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, crazies said:

No I think spending money to actually go to the event then walking out is pathetic because the club still gets your money ! 
how about not bother going at all and watch as the club tries to offload a load of tickets because of empty seats ? 
instead nahhh I will pay my £40 and go for 23 mins then walk out.  That will show them ehh 

Nobody is doing that 

• Like 1

Another thread hijacked by a bunch of bottlers content to sit by and watch the club slide into oblivion because they don’t really care enough to do anything. Even worse than that they hide behind the fact no one has co-ordinated anything yet as a perfect cover to be able to snipe at people who want to. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As I said some time ago on here with the knowledge that the West Ham game at home was going to be our last this season (and at home), then it would be somewhat ironic if the stadium was empty on 90 mins - re recent history repeating with West Ham also being our final home game opponents the last time that kind of happened as recently as in 2018 when the fans decided to show their frustration and disapproval at the then 0-2 defeat and  more at 'Puel ball' at the end of that season of course when we finished .... 9th! Then followed that thriller 5-4 away at Spurs on the final day of course. It makes you realise how harsh a ride Puel was given here even more now, 5 years on! However a walk out and nobody remaining in the stadium this time would be a lot easier to comprehend IF the seeming inevitable has happened by then! 

Edited by Guy

27 minutes ago, crazies said:

Be more specific. Nobody is not doing what ?? 
the whole thread is based on the protest of walking out after 23 mins or did I miss read the OP title ? 

I can't be more specific than quoting the thing that nobody is going to do. 

• Like 1

On 20/05/2023 at 18:34, crazies said:

boycott the games  leave after 23 mins jeez 

you should have been around during McClintock era  the pleate er and then the Craig Levine era.

Well done you. You've managed to spell the names of 3 sh*t managers incorrectly. lol

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Haha 1

If there's a chance we can stay up i'll be supporting the team. I can't see us getting anything from Newcastle, but I can see us beating west ham as they have a European final 4 days later. But I also think Everton will win, which will seal our fate. 

If, as expected, we do go down, I hope it's clear early enough so I can leave before I have to see any part of a lap of appreciation 

On 21/05/2023 at 11:21, crazies said:

So that’s the best response mate 

Judging by the answer all you have done is convince me I’m right that it’s pathetic and with comments like that proves it’s from pathetic fans 👏👏👏 🤡

You are the best fan, congratulations. Rudkin will be round soon with your medal.

On 19/05/2023 at 09:48, Thebluefox85 said:

Do the fans walk out on the last home game on 22-23 mins with the  Newcastle game depending on the losses total this season as a protest to board! The fans need to start making statements that we ain’t happy with the way this club is being run! 

So what you going to do then.