Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

12 minutes ago, Dunge said:

Question: If there is a protest of some sort, what exactly are people hoping to achieve from it? It’s not like the club don’t know that the fans are upset. So, what? Get rid of Rudkin? Get rid of King Power? If so, are you sure that’s a good idea? Because I’m certainly not.

Well it isn’t great is it 9 players going at the end of this season 8 the end of next huge debts no a decent signing in over 4 years a board that have clearly been allowed tonight away with far too much! Pretty much certainly relegated no chance we sort ourselves out over the summer and rebuild! Full ground to an empty ground ivy 25mins will make a pretty good statement in my eyes!! But our fan base will stay and clap them at the end 

4 minutes ago, Monk said:

Didn’t see the Sheffield Wednesday fans walking out last night when they were two goals adrift with 20 minutes to go. 

It’s very much the same situation.

A team overachieving and unlucky not to go up and another that’s done everything humanly possible to self destruct for 18 months. Clap them.

13 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s very much the same situation.

A team overachieving and unlucky not to go up and another that’s done everything humanly possible to self destruct for 18 months. Clap them.

Actually it is the same - both Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester need to up their game at the last moment to stand a chance of playing in their desired division next season (edited due to my clumsy writing)

Edited by Monk
  • Haha 3

Just now, Monk said:

Actually it is the same - both Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester need to up their game at the last moment to stand a chance of premier league football next season. 

They would be well overachieving to do that.

4 minutes ago, Monk said:

Didn’t see the Sheffield Wednesday fans walking out last night when they were two goals adrift with 20 minutes to go. 

That's because they were 2-0 up on the night and on the front foot looking like they would pull the tie level.

No where near  comparable to being 2-4 down within the same 90 mins and looking defeated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monk said:

Actually it is the same - both Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester need to up their game at the last moment to stand a chance of premier league football next season. 

Two clubs owned by deluded Thai owners is about our only similarity with Wednesday 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dunge said:

Question: If there is a protest of some sort, what exactly are people hoping to achieve from it? It’s not like the club don’t know that the fans are upset. So, what? Get rid of Rudkin? Get rid of King Power? If so, are you sure that’s a good idea? Because I’m certainly not.

Getting rid of the guy that played a major part in our downfall sounds like a good idea to me

11 minutes ago, Monk said:

Sheffield Wednesday have had a decent season finishing 3rd why would they walk out bit of a ridiculous comparison tbh 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Do Wednesday bypass the Championship?

😂typing too fast for my own good. 

my point is they were dead and buried

we are dead and buried 

survival is possible

having a hissy fit protest on 22 minutes just makes you look like a snowflake, not some heroic act to remove top. 

1 minute ago, Monk said:

😂typing too fast for my own good. 

my point is they were dead and buried

we are dead and buried 

survival is possible

having a hissy fit protest on 22 minutes just makes you look like a snowflake, not some heroic act to remove top. 

Again, this is if we are already down..................ffs

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Again, this is if we are already down..................ffs

Sorry enlighten me as to how we are mathematically relegated after 23 minutes at Newcastle. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Trev39 said:

I’m staying to the end out of pure curiosity of what unfolds after the match when it’s announced we are down.

Same here.  I've got a morbid curiosity to experience the atmosphere if we're already down before KO.  Like Louis Theroux at the orgy. 

If there's a chance of survival, can see them getting good backing.  If they go down...that'll be an interesting reception.  If they stay up, it'll be incredible (bizarre to write as it's still a humungous level of underachievement).

Just now, Monk said:

Sorry enlighten me as to how we are mathematically relegated after 23 minutes at Newcastle. 

And I agree - it could look extremely bleak at that point. I’m not saying our chances are good!

Just to be clear - back the bloody team at Newcastle. 

West Ham if we are down, I expect many just won’t turn up and I doubt there will be an end of season lap. 

I hope we can make it to the game with something to play for. 

19 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Sheffield Wednesday have had a decent season finishing 3rd why would they walk out bit of a ridiculous comparison tbh 

I thought people would say they "bottled it" considering they were top?