Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

12 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

You’ll all have egg on your face when we batter Newcastle and go on to beat wet spam and stay up.

thats ma boy sheppy. That makes two of us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Depending on relegation being secured prior to kick off we should all walk out representing the amount of points we have upon completion of the successful relegation task.

i.e We finish on 30 points we all leave on 30 minutes!!!

hope that makes sense!!!

Tannoy man “Welcome to todays match, for the benefit of the players our remaining crowd line up is Ethel Fullflask, Chloe Clapalong, Clive Carefree, Guss Gullible, Janick Vestergaard, some businessmen only here for the bar and buffet and 327 complimentary schoolkids tickets from St Cuthberts.”

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

I don't think the players are going to dare to do a lap of honour so I don't think there is going to be much to hang around for anyway

Even if we stay up on the final day they can frig off. 
This lot don’t deserve a lap of honour. 

Amartey, Soyuncu, Evans and Mendy can do a lap of honour on their own as their contracts are ending and they are the few that never for a second downed tools. Nacho can join them. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Even if we stay up on the final day they can frig off. 
This lot don’t deserve a lap of honour. 

Amartey, Soyuncu, Evans and Mendy can do a lap of honour on their own as their contracts are ending and they are the few that never for a second downed tools. Nacho can join them. 

Iversen? KDH? Vardy? Ndidi? Ricky? VK?

Most may have been absolutely atrocious this season but don't confuse it with downing tools.

Barring Tielemans, Praet, Madders for a few weeks, Barnes going off the boil. Most have just been so god awful and know their teammate next to them ain't gonna dig them out of it. That's why we never look in games unless something goes our way.

Edited by wardyfox86
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Raj said:

Depending on relegation being secured prior to kick off we should all walk out representing the amount of points we have upon completion of the successful relegation task.

i.e We finish on 30 points we all leave on 30 minutes!!!

hope that makes sense!!!

I love the idea of securing relegation.  It's the most Brendanesque term :D  I can just imagine his power point slide on it for his next job interview - "In spite of a squad full of talented players, the group was able to secure relegation to the Championship in advance of the final day of the season...well ahead of projections."

I might walk out on 30 minutes then come back in at the end to boo the players from a distance as I bet they won't do a lap of the pitch.

• Haha 4

Most people walked out prior to the lap of honour against West Ham in 2018 and it made no difference as Puel kept his job.

If we are down then still go and make your voice heard. Drown out the happy clappers and the banner snatchers. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Iversen? KDH? Vardy? Ndidi? Ricky? VK?

Most may have been absolutely atrocious this season but don't confuse it with downing tools.

Barring Tielemans, Praet, Madders for a few weeks, Barnes going off the boil. Most have just been so god awful and know their teammate next to them ain't gonna dig them out of it. That's why we never look in games unless something goes our way.

I didn’t include some of those as players like Iversen KDH, VK, Ndidi and possibly Vardy will still be here next season I expect. 

Im not confusing it with downing tools. I fully believe most of them have downed tools. Most have been downright lazy in the moments we need them from what I’ve been watching, jogging about when losing possession. 

2 hours ago, Trev39 said:

I’m staying to the end out of pure curiosity of what unfolds after the match when it’s announced we are down.

Probably Birch shouting incoherently into the mic that the team will need our support in the Championship,  and that we are "the twelfth man, and we can, and do make a difference" 

16 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Most people walked out prior to the lap of honour against West Ham in 2018 and it made no difference as Puel kept his job.

If we are down then still go and make your voice heard. Drown out the happy clappers and the banner snatchers. 

Tbf that was poorly advertised and not before the last home game

8 minutes ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

Everyone should get behind the team, you've got to take the lows with the highs, I certainly wouldn't give up the last 9 years what we achieved and being in the position we are in now to be a middle to low team for the last 9 years with no highs whatsoever 

F**k that, hopefully we can bring our eggs and throw them at the players and the board.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

Everyone should get behind the team, you've got to take the lows with the highs, I certainly wouldn't give up the last 9 years what we achieved and being in the position we are in now to be a middle to low team for the last 9 years with no highs whatsoever 

If that was the trade off then most people would accept it - but it doesn't work that way.  We don't have to accept relegation and chronic mismanagement quietly just because we've had some good years recently.  

• Like 2