Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

5 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yes, it is, HighHorseFox

Come on let’s not turn on each other we’re all fans of this club, the board knew how is fans felt about Rodgers months and months ago but chose to do nothing about it because they didn’t want to wast £10m but didn’t think we’d lose over £150m through relegation plus they’re not as passionate about this club as we are and do you honestly think they would have taken any notice of a banner in the sky, let’s not fall out over things we can’t change we have two games left and we need to get together and get behind our team.

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9

Why leave early when you can witness the walk of shame after the match and laugh at the players. 

I hope we're down by then as the ground will be one vitriolic place. 

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Come on let’s not turn on each other we’re all fans of this club, the board knew how is fans felt about Rodgers months and months ago but chose to do nothing about it because they didn’t want to wast £10m but didn’t think we’d lose over £150m through relegation plus they’re not as passionate about this club as we are and do you honestly think they would have taken any notice of a banner in the sky, let’s not fall out over things we can’t change we have two games left and we need to get together and get behind our team.

Sadly true, we aren’t a Man Utd or a Chelsea, for whom a protest would definitely be shown with all the bad press it entails, but for us Sky would just stop showing or point the camera elsewhere.

10 hours ago, Monk said:

Didn’t see the Sheffield Wednesday fans walking out last night when they were two goals adrift with 20 minutes to go. 

I think that is slightly different to our situation, give your head a wobble.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Do the fans walk out on the last home game on 22-23 mins with the  Newcastle game depending on the losses total this season as a protest to board! The fans need to start making statements that we ain’t happy with the way this club is being run! 

Just a question, are you going to the West Ham game?

51 minutes ago, Micky said:

Walk out.... You bunch of over privileged ****ers! We are being relegated. Get over it. It's football and it happens to clubs like us. 

You really don’t get it do you.

The mismanagement of the club is on an unprecedented scale  and yet you expect no reaction.

If our lilly livered supporters ( much like our team) had shown some reaction early in the season we would never be in this situation.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

We’re not losing 150 million, we’re just not making 150 million.

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

The mismanagement of the club is on an unprecedented scale  and yet you expect no reaction.

If our lilly livered supporters ( much like our team) had shown some reaction early in the season we would never be in this situation.

Did you show reaction earlier in the season? 

6 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Unfortunately a lot of people don’t quite get the seriousness of our situation. 

I struggle to see how anyone can’t find our predicament disgusting…. How can anyone be happy with going from playing against the likes of Man City et al, to Plymouth…… 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, davieG said:

Hmmm After the horse has bolted.

Bang on - The time for a message to the board was last September or even march 2022.  Basically our board has been asleep at the wheel.  This has been a slow motion cars crash and the board did nothing.
However, thery are not alone.  EG: as recently as 8 games ago the Foxes Trust (in their match report) pilloried a fan getting a banner out urging the board to sack Rodgers... as di other away travelling fans.  Similarly Rodger out votes on TF swung between 95% and 50% - ie 45% of FT voters were swinging!

For various reasons some of our fans were blind to the horror that Rodger was unfolding- as were the board.  MY worry not is that Top has big decision to make and yet even he must see that he has been poorly advised.  I how he will think about this  and seek the right council when deciding a way forward.   Top's reputation is trashed - he needs to redeem himself PDQ.  Who can he get to turn this mess around? Frankly I would rather he phone Linaker up and ask for his 5cents... at least we know he cares and would think hard and long.

8 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Sorry, you are going to have to explain that too me, as I see no way on earth that any form of protest would have made one iota of difference, (I am not intending to be being a naysayer, but I feel the landscape has changed massively for clubs who are not global brands as crap as that is)

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sadly true, we aren’t a Man Utd or a Chelsea, for whom a protest would definitely be shown with all the bad press it entails, but for us Sky would just stop showing or point the camera elsewhere.

You think? I’d say it would’ve gained a lot of publicity based on the fact many of the pundits thought (and still do) that Rodgers was above Leicester 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Unfortunately a lot of people don’t quite get the seriousness of our situation. 

I struggle to see how anyone can’t find our predicament disgusting…. How can anyone be happy with going from playing against the likes of Man City et al, to Plymouth…… 

Many older fans have seen it all before and accept the pendulum process.  I agree - this mismanagement has been huge and will be  catastrophic.

Frankly Top needs to write some programme notes and explain that he has had the most expensive lesson of his life and that he will never repeat such mistakes again.  Only by showing contrition and resolves and he win the support of disillusioned and frustrated fans.  Without this I fear we may continue to make such massive missteps... I never felt that way under vichai.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

You think? I’d say it would’ve gained a lot of publicity based on the fact many of the pundits thought (and still do) that Rodgers was above Leicester 

But the fact that none (Maybe Jordan albeit after that fact) out of the pundits called for him to go, should tell us how well regarded out 'plight' is, compare that to Conte, to Solsjaer. if you are not a TV brand, you are a closing story. and I am fine with that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

But the fact that none (Maybe Jordan albeit after that fact) out of the pundits called for him to go, should tell us how well regarded out 'plight' is, compare that to Conte, to Solsjaer. if you are not a TV brand, you are a closing story. and I am fine with that.

Well you may have been resigned to the fact that it wouldn’t have brought about any attention, but I wasn’t. 

Fact is, fans could’ve and should’ve done more. 

7 hours ago, Collibosher70 said:

Tbh you'd be better off with everyone in the ground and letting whelan and rudkin know what we think of them

Yea you would be. But it won't happen so best to just leave the stadium empty and vote with feet. 

All the weirdos will be there gently clapping but at least I won't be near the ****ing gimps

23 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Many older fans have seen it all before and accept the pendulum process.  I agree - this mismanagement has been huge and will be  catastrophic.

Frankly Top needs to write some programme notes and explain that he has had the most expensive lesson of his life and that he will never repeat such mistakes again.  Only by showing contrition and resolves and he win the support of disillusioned and frustrated fans.  Without this I fear we may continue to make such massive missteps... I never felt that way under vichai.

I appreciate a lot of the older fans have seen it all before. However, they also seem adverse to progression…. Just because people have witnessed a tedious history of repetitive events, doesn’t mean those cycles can’t be broken. We broke that cycle, and have changed the face of the club. Belvoir Drive is no more (for the first team), and the stadium and its surroundings to be expanded to increase the reach of king power, and increase the franchise that is Leicester City. The visions of this football club are progressive, the idea is that it grows from strength to strength. 

There’s no reason why that should halt, if anything a bad season for this club should be finishing outside of the top 8. So to be getting relegated is an abomination. Those days have long gone and it should not be accepted as normal, for some fans who still see us as as a yo-yo club is quite tragic when you consider what we’ve done. 

It’s all part of the bizarre world that is Leicester City, Newcastle for all of their new found wealth might not ever win the premier league…. And we have. 

The greater height you sit upon, means you fall further and harder. Which is why fans should be worried….. when such a seemingly stable environment collapses, it rarely means something positive will follow. 

And I completely agree with your comments re Top, he should come out and say something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Well you may have been resigned to the fact that it wouldn’t have brought about any attention, but I wasn’t. 

Fact is, fans could’ve and should’ve done more. 

Yes, I am aware you and I differ on opinions on how effective protests may have been, but to be fair better the optimist than a cynic I guess :thumbup:,  (Even though I feel a pragmatist  rather than a cynic on this)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I blame Wellens said:

My god u lot when did u actually start following the team? notice I use the word following rather than supporting.

We have been relegated from the prem. A league which we spent most of our time in an out of. 

So what. Grow a pair. Will give us a chance to reset as a club and an entitled fan base.

we have had bad players and incompetent managers and owners before. Only difference now is a fan base that feel that this is some kind of catastrophic event.

The ‘blue rinse brigade’ that u lot slag off have seen it all and they didn’t need drums and clappers to make a noise or leave 10 mins early every game.

Have your little protest, leave the ground  early please, go and play on fifa, have a Nandos and don’t come back.

We shouldn't have to ****ing reset ffs. 

If you can't see the difference between this and other relegations in our past then I really have to question your sanity. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

As I’m in my mid 50s I’m staying till the bitter end, no way of knowing when I’ll see premier league football at King Power again ! 

I get this but at the same time not sure why you would want to watch this. 

A bunch of players who gave up weeks ago more than likely being done by West Hams ressies. 

I can get behind poor players playing with heart but I have zero appetite for watching players who have no fight.