Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

55 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Unfortunately a lot of people don’t quite get the seriousness of our situation. 

I struggle to see how anyone can’t find our predicament disgusting…. How can anyone be happy with going from playing against the likes of Man City et al, to Plymouth…… 

Who exactly has said that they're actually happy with the situation were in? 

People not fully understanding the situation, however serious, does not equate to being satisfied with getting relegated and playing a lower calibre of teams. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Who exactly has said that they're actually happy with the situation were in? 

People not fully understanding the situation, however serious, does not equate to being satisfied with getting relegated and playing a lower calibre of teams. 

I’ve spoken to a few fans who aren’t disappointed by the situation we’re in, and have said they prefer the championship!

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I get this but at the same time not sure why you would want to watch this. 

A bunch of players who gave up weeks ago more than likely being done by West Hams ressies. 

I can get behind poor players playing with heart but I have zero appetite for watching players who have no fight. 

Because at end of the game I want to feel that anger at the shit we’ve watched for 2 years now , I want to feel the anger of watching those fraudsters earning more in a week than I earn in 2 years walking off meekly into the sunset. I want to feel the anger of some of them thinking a sad wave at the end is anything but meaningless tosh. I want the pain of this downer so that it makes our future happy days (they will happen , it’s football) all the sweeter.

plus I want the excuse for a few beers on a bank holiday Sunday! 

As I work in Rugby, we have a few Cov fans, as much as I’d like them to fail , the buzz they have is so refreshing, but makes me realise what we have been missing in spades since May 2021. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Because at end of the game I want to feel that anger at the shit we’ve watched for 2 years now , I want to feel the anger of watching those fraudsters earning more in a week than I earn in 2 years walking off meekly into the sunset. I want to feel the anger of some of them thinking a sad wave at the end is anything but meaningless tosh. I want the pain of this downer so that it makes our future happy days (they will happen , it’s football) all the sweeter.

plus I want the excuse for a few beers on a bank holiday Sunday! 

As I work in Rugby, we have a few Cov fans, as much as I’d like them to fail , the buzz they have is so refreshing, but makes me realise what we have been missing in spades since May 2021. 

All the reasons I don't want to go. 

Won't let them ruin another day and especially waste my bank hol. 

Each to their own 

cant wait til we're down personally, and don't have to read constant posts from our most hardcore fans bleating on about how they have a better understanding of the seriousness of our situation and how people should be walking out / protesting when they've done nothing of the sort themselves apart from moan about it for months on FT. 

how many months into next season will we have to read more self-congratulatory pat on the back posts about who was the first person to want rodgers out. 

I wAnTeD rOdGeRs GoNe fOuR YeARs AgO

yawn. 

7 hours ago, I blame Wellens said:

My god u lot when did u actually start following the team? notice I use the word following rather than supporting.

We have been relegated from the prem. A league which we spent most of our time in an out of. 

So what. Grow a pair. Will give us a chance to reset as a club and an entitled fan base.

we have had bad players and incompetent managers and owners before. Only difference now is a fan base that feel that this is some kind of catastrophic event.

The ‘blue rinse brigade’ that u lot slag off have seen it all and they didn’t need drums and clappers to make a noise or leave 10 mins early every game.

Have your little protest, leave the ground  early please, go and play on fifa, have a Nandos and don’t come back.

For ****s sake ! 

9 hours ago, I blame Wellens said:

My god u lot when did u actually start following the team? notice I use the word following rather than supporting.

We have been relegated from the prem. A league which we spent most of our time in an out of. 

So what. Grow a pair. Will give us a chance to reset as a club and an entitled fan base.

we have had bad players and incompetent managers and owners before. Only difference now is a fan base that feel that this is some kind of catastrophic event.

The ‘blue rinse brigade’ that u lot slag off have seen it all and they didn’t need drums and clappers to make a noise or leave 10 mins early every game.

Have your little protest, leave the ground  early please, go and play on fifa, have a Nandos and don’t come back.

What a ****ing awful take on the situation.

Because we used to be a bit shit it's fine that we have completely buggered the season up.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

You think? I’d say it would’ve gained a lot of publicity based on the fact many of the pundits thought (and still do) that Rodgers was above Leicester 

100%.

The fact we had according to the media such a highly esteemed, "elite" manager who seemingly could do no wrong and has largely (even now) gone without any scrutiny or accountability for where we find ourselves would have been a huge story if fans had actually done something en masse earlier.

Everyone associated with this club has a share to blame for this season (and the season before it - the warning signs and red flags were as clear as day), a majority of the fanbase is included in that albeit at the lowest level and percentage of culpability.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

I’m away at centre parcs for final game. I was planning at one point to come back for the game. I decided a few weeks ago not to because even if we somehow stayed up, I don’t want to applaud this team for scraping through. They are an embarrassment. I wonder how the staff around the club who know they are likely ar risk of losing their jobs feel when they see this bunch of spineless players 

I’ll be there to the end, followed Leicester since 1979, been a ST holder for years 

Seen the good times and the bad, doesn’t stop me supporting the lads 

If people think things are bad, then they wasn’t around the time when we was in administration 

11 hours ago, I blame Wellens said:

Nothing but space between your ears is there?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dayday said:

I’ll be there to the end, followed Leicester since 1979, been a ST holder for years 

Seen the good times and the bad, doesn’t stop me supporting the lads 

If people think things are bad, then they wasn’t around the time when we was in administration 

I've been around Leicester alot and get what your saying, but the Club had seemingly moved on, and are looking forward, not backwards, yes history is great, but looking forward is just as important, this season is appaling because there is no excuse, if we carry on with your sentiments god knows where we will end up.

10 hours ago, sly1 said:

Half empty stadium this will be if get nothing from Newcastle game :nigel:

If, and I mean if, results go against us this weekend and we lose Monday night, will anyone head down to the stadium to protest against the current hierarchy? We’ve done it when we’ve had other successes, so if relegation is confirmed Monday, for me, we go down and make sure the club knows enough is enough. It will be too late for league survival but we’re in serious danger of dropping like a stone or worse being mismanaged into some real financial trouble through poor decisions of leadership at the club. For me that whole week leading up to the West Ham game should be very uncomfortable for the club if it happens Monday.

15 minutes ago, Raj said:

FFS.

Thought you were better than this.

This situation we are in is fecking shambolic

We are a footballing laughing stock.

Getting relegated to the Championship is NOT some sort of reset or get the hardcore fans back.

Theres NO positive note from this and the decline from Premier league Champions to Championship is just a DISGRACE.

If you think its worthy of just a shrug of the shoulders and wait one year for promotion then your deluded.

We are a joke

Bang on. 

The players and club don't give a **** about our support, they've done everything to show that this season. 

Those there against WH if we are already down are nothing more than servile. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, I blame Wellens said:

Oooo look at me I never moan I'm the best fan! Top please love me! Anything for King Power!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Tannoy man “Welcome to todays match, for the benefit of the players our remaining crowd line up is Ethel Fullflask, Chloe Clapalong, Clive Carefree, Guss Gullible, Janick Vestergaard, some businessmen only here for the bar and buffet and 327 complimentary schoolkids tickets from St Cuthberts.”

...as if St Cuthberts would want to come and watch Leicester, Coalville Town are just down the road, and they only charge a fiver each!!!

• Haha 1

If results dont go our way over the weekend we could be down by the time we play Newcastle on Monday anyway.  I still blame Top and the board for our demise.  Recruitment guy should hold his head in shame too.  A lot of our players are not premier league standard.  I have supported our team, since the 60s will continue to do so.

Its just a shame Vichais legacy for this club, being in and around the premiership top ten and competing for Europe each season is going to fall by the wayside.

On a side note, posters alluding to playing Plymouth away is nothing when you consider you are overlooking Rotherham?  I know where I would rather spend my weekend away.  Plymouth is a great city great nightlife too.  Rotherham, honestly, spending 2 hours watching my team play there on a Saturday afternoon will be more than enough.

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If we do somehow stay up does it become a staying up party? I ****ing hope not.

We’ve had two managers now publicly say keeping this team up would be there greatest accomplishment, I think the levels of complacency that have seeped in would mean if we do survive the club will milk it for all it’s worth.