Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

Guest Col city fan

Pointless thread.

You know that the bulk of our home fans will clap the players off even if we don’t beat West Ham.

Then the excuse given will be that we ‘needed’ to go down anyway, to rebuild etc etc.

Many on FT will say this too.

I’d put money on it.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Pointless thread.

You know that the bulk of our home fans will clap the players off even if we don’t beat West Ham.

Then the excuse given will be that we ‘needed’ to go down anyway, to rebuild etc etc.

I’d put money on it.

That's why boycotting is such a stupid idea. If people want change, turn up and voice your feelings. Otherwise the directors' box will assume everything's fine and dandy.

• Like 3

Fickle glory boy Leicester fans 

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

boycott the games  leave after 23 mins jeez 

you should have been around during McClintock era  the pleate er and then the Craig Levine era.  Grow up ffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

That's why boycotting is such a stupid idea. If people want change, turn up and voice your feelings. Otherwise the directors' box will assume everything's fine and dandy.

You think the board will see a little union fs banner saying Rudkin out I doubt it 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, crazies said:

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

you should have been around during McClintock era  the pleate er and then the Craig Levine era.  Grow up ffs 

What do we do smile and clap because we were in league 1 once .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

You think the board will see a little union fs banner saying Rudkin out I doubt it 🤣🤣

They most definitely saw the Union FS banner, Top’s reaction to it was broadcast around the world. 

• Like 2

On 19/05/2023 at 10:04, Costock_Fox said:

I’d hate to see protests. Banners, anger, disruptions to the match (if we haven’t got something to play for) etc.

Dont do it, please.

Got any other suggestions as to how we let the owners and staff know how we feel about it then?

1 hour ago, Gazza3 said:

An empty stadium will send a message. Players don't  deserve any support next week . 

It won't happen though. You want to protest? This is one where you've no choice but to do it in person.

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

Don't get the fetish for remembering the shitter times being shitter than shit times like now. Really weird Four Yorkshiremen mentality some of our fans have, honestly.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Pointless thread.

I’d put money on it.

Needed to go down.

Top was let down.

we’ve always been a yo-yo club.

entitled

perspective

Championship 

what do you expect to not concede goals. 
Foxes never quit

shouldnt let it effect you

winning the league has spoilt our fans. We are a championship club.

easier tickets.

we’ll just do it again

woooo

weve got the best owners in the league. 

92 years following the city.

KP, Top good fella. He can **** us right up. Call us Leicester Thai foxes but he’s got my backing. 

Ok, last one might be an exaggeration. 

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

It won't happen though. You want to protest? This is one where you've no choice but to do it in person.

Don't get the fetish for remembering the shitter times being shitter than shit times like now. Really weird Four Yorkshiremen mentality some of our fans have, honestly.

in person??? lets be right most down the KP where expressing the need to change in management terms a good month or two before it happen

the board etc none of them took notice of what was happening on the pitch, it was plan to see we was going to be in trouble from early on in the season, look how piss poor we was the first 7/10 games and they did nothing,

so them taking notice of what us fans think wont change a tiny bit

I've already made up my mind, Im not goingto the WHU game, first game I've freely chosen not to go, as I'm not wasting my time, effort etc going to watch them put in half arsed performance and still get paid for doing so, if theyd put up more of a fight, more heart into performances then I probably would have but they havent, so frankly they can stick it

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

If not accepting this utter shite makes me a glory fan. Then that’s exactly what I am. ****ing hell. This loser mentality needs to be rid off alongside the hierarchy. 

By the way, we won 2 trophies - not ten. Glory fans, my ass. Fans who came to us after the title win or promotion or whatever are just that fans who gained an interest. THATS A ****ING GOOD THING FOR A CLUB OF OUR SIZE!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

in person??? lets be right most down the KP where expressing the need to change in management terms a good month or two before it happen

the board etc none of them took notice of what was happening on the pitch, it was plan to see we was going to be in trouble from early on in the season, look how piss poor we was the first 7/10 games and they did nothing,

so them taking notice of what us fans think wont change a tiny bit

I've already made up my mind, Im not goingto the WHU game, first game I've freely chosen not to go, as I'm not wasting my time, effort etc going to watch them put in half arsed performance and still get paid for doing so, if theyd put up more of a fight, more heart into performances then I probably would have but they havent, so frankly they can stick it

OK, fair enough. I don't blame you in the slightest. My point is that people saying boycotting the game will be an effective protest need a reality check.

Boycotting only works if 25k+ stay away, which won't happen.

• Like 1

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

People protesting and speaking out are the ones that don’t have a weird fetish for those shit times and don’t want to go back

1 hour ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Got any other suggestions as to how we let the owners and staff know how we feel about it then?

No, just all of the above… or maybe someone shitting on the pitch?

2 hours ago, crazies said:

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

Oh look at me I’ve lived through the worst of it and it couldn’t possible be bad in any other circumstance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/05/2023 at 09:52, Trev39 said:

I’m staying to the end out of pure curiosity of what unfolds after the match when it’s announced we are down.

Probably nothing. Boos, followed by pointless applause. Because that's how the matchday fanbase operates.

I'm going to the last game of the season because a couple of the lads I go with are packing it in so its one last hurrah. But if we are down, I won't be sticking around for the lap of dishonour.

4 hours ago, crazies said:

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

I wish fans like you would **** off.

Fans like you are as much to blame for this shit show of a season as the players.

Accepted piss poor performances week in week out with the excuse that we used to be shit

7th highest ****ing wage bill in the league!

• Like 3

Most Leicester fans are sheep though, they wouldn’t dream of not going….. I bet the club will even give out free beers, and people will still take it. It’s about time fans actually stood up and made their representations known, because how will they know we’re dissatisfied? They won’t…. Thousands will still stand there after we are down chanting “we love you Leicester”, the board will think all is well and no action will be taken.

It’s because you love the club that a stance should be taken. The situation we are in, is unacceptable, and those responsible should be made to understand how we feel. If we do go down, those lads should have the **** boo’d out of them. Normally I don’t like it, but this isn’t normal, and why should we accept the lack of ****s given. Us twats will still be going down next season whilst Plymouth are thrashing us, and Maddison will be earning millions playing for Newcastle. It’s wrong. 

Edited by Pliskin