Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thebluefox85

Do the fans walk out at west ham

11 hours ago, crazies said:

Fickle glory boy Leicester fans 

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

boycott the games  leave after 23 mins jeez 

you should have been around during McClintock era  the pleate er and then the Craig Levine era.  Grow up ffs 

I was. Hope this helps.

Probably no big protest needed at this time? If we’re down then simply boo them off or go home early, don’t stick around like you may usually do last game of season.  That’s probably enough for now? I just hope we don’t have hoards of happy clappers ‘appreciating’ the ‘effort’ our lads have shown.  Shouldn’t be anything like a celebratory atmosphere at all! But if there is anything to play for they’ll have my support for 90 mins at least.

Save the energy for now, jic we may need it if things continue on a downward trajectory or more worryingly, financial concerns start appearing….

14 hours ago, crazies said:

Fickle glory boy Leicester fans 

crap threads 

crap ideas 

crap fans 

boycott the games  leave after 23 mins jeez 

you should have been around during McClintock era  the pleate er and then the Craig Levine era.  Grow up ffs 

Has Top been round you house yet to provide you with your KPFC medal for defending the club on the internet yet? Please keep us updated!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Guys... it could be that this game defines out next 10 years.

We get behind the team while there is hope

It depends where we are on the day. If Leeds mess up today (i think they win) then regardless we go to that last day with some hope. 

But if we are already relegated (highly likely), i think its going to be a difficult day for everyone.

Just now, Chelmofox said:

It depends where we are on the day. If Leeds mess up today (i think they win) then regardless we go to that last day with some hope. 

But if we are already relegated (highly likely), i think its going to be a difficult day for everyone.

Agree.  If we still have something to play for then we support.  The demo can be later.

Just now, Lako42 said:

People still talking like there is hope. 

On this occasion throw the maths out the window fellas. 

We are down and it's as simple as that. 

I suspect you are right... but I will keep supporting in games until we are done 

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Good on you. 

I'm taking the players approach 

You can see from my posts that I have been livid about top allowing Rodgers so much time this year.  The player contracts have been mismanaged... the squad look distracted and demotivated.  There is no evidence of lessons learnt.  But right now I am grading at any chance of avoiding a fate that frankly ...we deserve.

I'll be going to the WHU game. Absolutely no chance I'm boycotting that. If we end up relegated I'll be giving them dogs abuse. I've stood by that team giving everything I have vocally until the bitter end yet my efforts haven't been reciprocated by those on the pitch.

I'm a big believer that generally in life (though appreciate there are anomalies) there's a direct correlation between success and how hard you're willing to work. It's the one variable that you have complete control over after all. By all means enjoy success when you've earnt it, but be prepared for some home truths when the end product doesn't cut the grade because you didn't work hard enough. 

I've never done this before but seeing that it'll probably be the last time some of these players leave our stadium on a match day I'm very tempted to stay behind and wait by the player exit and share my views as they leave the ground. 

• Like 1

Two options

1) dont turn up at all

2) turn up, stay to the end and make your feelings heard

Turning up and leaving early would be a dumb decision. If you have a legitimate reason to leave early then its probably not worth going at all.