Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

When did you lose hope?

Couple of seasons ago, first game. Was wolves they should of smashed us. 

Got worse and worse and now we have ended up in the championship.

It's a disgrace, at least the plastic fans will be gone next season and the fans can express an opinion!

**** you top

Edited by blueharmie
  • Like 2

Haven’t lost it completely but Southampton away I thought “if you can’t get anything v this hopeless mob we’ve got no chance”. By Bournemouth at home we were wasting fixtures, no manager, no leaders, confidence completely shot, that day I went to 80% sure!

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Writing was on the wall after the first game, but it was salvegable.

It was still salvalgeable up until about the last international break but somehow a draw at Brentford seemed to convince the board we were fine.

But i think the moment it completely went for me was when we sacked Rodgers because it revealed how little clue the people running the club from a footballing side actually have. Sadler and Stowell was literally madness.

I lost hope when we hired rodgers. Genuinely never wanted him. Ofcourse, we did well for a while and I'm incredibly grateful, but I was so so underwhelmed by him joining us and felt it would go to shit, admittedly faster than it did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Writing was on the wall after the first game, but it was salvegable.

It was still salvalgeable up until about the last international break but somehow a draw at Brentford seemed to convince the board we were fine.

But i think the moment it completely went for me was when we sacked Rodgers because it revealed how little clue the people running the club from a footballing side actually have. Sadler and Stowell was literally madness.

I knew something wasn't quite right when the Rodgers sacking, something I'd wanted for ages, didn't even make me particularly happy. While it was right to get rid, the timing revealed our problems were definitely bigger than just him - that's not to absolve him of his role in this.

We seem to have timed everything so badly. We seemed to have a good run / result before every obvious time to sack him. The world cup and Brentford away being the main two of note.

• Like 1

Southampton away. The feel good factor from the January signings and the back to back wins  over Villa and Spurs had gone. We had lost to Man Utd and Arsenal limply and gone out the cup then that. Was realistically done then.

Edited by LCFCJohn
  • Like 2