Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

Just now, matty98 said:

If we're just launching balls to run onto surely Barnes would've been a better option than Iheanacho

No way, Nacho is the best at holding that ball up, which he's done a couple of times. Barnes would either lose the ball with a shite pass or run in the opposite direction. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Don't even know what our gameplan is here. Pack the defense, and try and counter? Problem is our counter is failing miserably. Completely missing the link in the middle.

Maybe its to keep it at 0-0 and then bring maddison and barnes on... whatever the plan is I hope it works

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

No way, Nacho is the best at holding that ball up, which he's done a couple of times. Barnes would either lose the ball with a shite pass or run in the opposite direction. 

No point holding the ball up if there's no one making runs in front of him

2 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

The amount of times their players will get clear of Soumare by a couple of feet and he just gives up and floats away,

I can’t wait to see the back of him.  

Still got a dead leg ...

Fair play to Smith, I thought it looked stupid but it’s working so far. This is the best we’ve looked at the back this season, but we’ve sacrificed pretty much everything in attack for it. 

We are going to have to come out and play last 20 or so mins, and you have to fear for us then. 

Edited by FoxesWalk