Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

I'm sorry but this is shocking. 

In 45 minutes of football we haven't even threatened Newcastle in the slightest. 

Come out in the second half with the same game plan and we'll leave Newcastle with 0 points.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

lol him and Nacho are the only two up the field having to close down a back 4 by themselves, as they repetitively switch play. They’re then the only out ball as we hopelessly punt it anywhere we can, I’m not sure what you expect him to do? The whole setup is a shambles, we’ve come not to lose and that’s shown in the two throw ins we have had on the edge of the box when him and nacho are only ones in the box against 6 Newcastle players.

I'm talking more about trying to block passing lanes than just walking around. Newcastle have 2 cbs in our half whilst we sit back, and the ball keeps being pushed out to Dan Burn, who either passes it into the midfielders or back to Botman in defence, and Vardy is making no effort to stop that pass. He's more hoping they make a mistake and we can somehow lump it up to him. 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

at some point we need to attempt to score, I'd get Barnes on second half and go for it

It would be nice to see the ball in their half. Baby steps.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

This gameplan is ****ing rubbish. Gonna concede any minute and then we are up shitcreek! Why aren't we trying to score? Such a pathetic outfit.

We're not trying to score because after 6 matches here Dean Smith's decided the only tactic he's got up his sleeve to sort out the defence is to put the entire team behind the ball 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We need a keeper.

Keeper, defense, midfield, strikers, manager, director of football, owner, shirt.... 

The only thing we keep is the groundsman. Winning awards and that! 

• Haha 2