Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

1 minute ago, Headcase said:

Chasing shadows is fighting?

There still needs to be more pressure on the ball, we are just dropping back and containing and stiffling, im kot seing to much fight? 

we are not losing

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

I think we've got to go for it now. Make the changes at half time. We've got no chance carrying on like this and I reckon howe will have worked out how to beat that first half tactics. He who dares rodders. 

Be at least 20 mins before we 'go for it' I'd have thought. 

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I'm still finding it hard to believe that we are THIS bad. 

Zero shots for 45mins yet again, and we’re all “at least we haven’t conceded :scarf:

Its amazing how low our expectations are currently

Didnt think it was a red personally, would have been ridiculously harsh. Clearly made a quick stab at the ball and just missed it.

Save red cards for genuinely back challenges, not something that's innocent and ends up looking bad

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Thing is. 

Castagne is playing the RWB role okay other than the first 10 minutes were ISAK done him every time with the give and go. Thomas needs to play a little higher like Castagne. 

Soumare is having to do the marking out wide and why he's looking lost. 

Yeah I get that mate, it’s a thankless task in this system. If we’re just going to soak up pressure, where he’s pressing/engaging, he’s too slow to do it effectively. I’d rather have KDH there who has a bit more tenacity or Mendy who’s more mobile.

Not that it would make a blind bit of difference. 

• Like 1

Just now, jim5000 said:

Zero shots for 45mins yet again, and we’re all “at least we haven’t conceded :scarf:

Its amazing how low our expectations are currently

Its heinous that people are defending this. We are going out without a whimper. 

• Like 1