Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

I just had a vision. I know what's going to happen. 

94th minute. Souttar is going to toe poke it clear. Botman is going to slip, Daka is going to go one on one. 

He's going to take it round the keeper, miss hit it, slice it against the post, it'll bounce back, hit Pope in the head and go in. Scenes. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Almiron kicking Ndidi in the head. Blatant red :ph34r:

I remember Fergie a few years ago coming out with something like this when a Man Utd player had the same thing - I’m sure he said he could have killed him 😂 

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Fvck me, does iverson actually realise that every time he kicks the ball he gives it to an oppo player

Maybe if our players jumped it'd help? Vardy has won a few headers though. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I just had a vision. I know what's going to happen. 

94th minute. Souttar is going to toe poke it clear. Botman is going to slip, Daka is going to go one on one. 

He's going to take it round the keeper, miss hit it, slice it against the post, it'll bounce back, hit Pope in the head and go in. Scenes. 

I had a vision, he was going to pick the ball up after rounding Pope and just boot it over the stand and leave

As a **** you for being put on the wing so often

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Haha 1