Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 0-0 LCFC - Post-Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Everton have done this before, no way do they blow it. 

They are going to draw and we are going to lose. You can just sense it's going to happen. Like when Chelsea lost to Villa but we lost at home to Spurs to miss out on the Champions League on the last day.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

West Ham won’t give a crap about the game. But we’re relying on another team to fail, and that won’t happen I don’t think.

I don’t see how Bournemouth could beat Everton when Everton has all to play for at home to stay up.

• Like 1

I know we were shite and defensive, and that a eunuch with halitosis had more chance of scoring than us for 92 minutes, but I watched that game utterly mesmerised, getting more and more tense, my pulse racing and my face getting redder, as the game wore on.

• Like 1

Some of the reaction on here is hilarious, did you really think we would go there and roll them over…. a draw gives us a lot more hope going into the final day. Puts the pressure on Everton, before tonight I had no faith… now I have a bit of faith. I will take it 🦊

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, indierich06 said:

People keep saying there's no way that Bournemouth beat Everton - all we need from them is a draw. 

This...for the love of God this.

I dOnT sEe EvErToN lOsInG

Look at the table - no wonder Rishi wants us all doing maths 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Leicester win 1-0 againstWest Ham, whistle blows full time at the KP. News in injury time is that Everton are leading Bournemouth 1-0. Just in dying seconds Bournemouth equalise... news breaks out followed by mass pitch invasion at the KP. Make it happen lol.

and the goal is then VAR'd out and we look like right tw@ts

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

They're not going to not win at home to Bournemouth and it would be embarrassing if that's what we had to rely on to stay up anyway.

We had the chance to keep it in our own hands and didn't even go out fighting. Pathetic. 

Why aren't they? They'll be favourites, but Everton can also be spectacularly shit. Goodison will be getting on their backs if they're sat on a draw and we're winning

I missed the match intentionally but like the complete idiot I am I had the same exact mental merry-go-round in my head, desperately telling myself we're getting thrashed whenever I imagined how great it would be if we pulled it off lol may as well have watched the bugger

12 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Piss poor gameplan. Weak mentality. We needed 3 points and we serve up 1 shot. I'm sorry but we deserve nothing but relegation if thats our strategy to survive. Compare Forest's survival attempt to ours. We are pathetic.

I agree and liked your comment. That was pretty funny though

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Why the **** are we going for a draw? Iverson as well? Just **** off 

We didn't, we went to not conceade and then at the end try to shithouse a win. It was a good game plan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I didn't say that but let me clarify. It would have dramatically affected the game, but there's no evidence it would have affected the result. I don't think we would have scored against Pope on his own tonight. 

Right ok, they lose their best player and go down to 10 after 8 mins it changes the mentality instantly. 

We have been crap and deserve to go down but Christ that would have gave us as least some advantage. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

Good news - Got a clean sheet

Bad news - Didn't win

The ugly - Need to beat West Ham and hope Everton and Leeds both lose.

If we beat West Ham it doesn't matter what Leeds do, and Everton have to win.