Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

25 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Here’s what I think will happen:

everton fans will go crazy with their whole blue smoke bombs and players will get over excited gonna go gung Ho at Bournemouth and leave themselves open to hit on. Bournemouth will be smart and play thru the craziness. Once everton go down the mood will change.

meanwhile at the KP we start at high tempo against a west ham team trying to put on a decent showing. The moment we score the hammers go into low risk mode.

moyes has some big decisions to make!

he doesn’t want to be soft but he has to protect big players like rice, sntonio, etc from getting over worked or worse injured.

rice is supposed to be going on sale too and they got a chance at winning a euro trophy!

Full time it’s a Leicester win, everton draw, Leicester stay up. 😅 

Sunday is going to madness. If we go a goal down, I fear the atmosphere will turn, cause a fear in the players and panic sets in. 

We need a Spurs/forest at home type of performance. It's so important we score first for all our sakes. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Sunday is going to madness. If we go a goal down, I fear the atmosphere will turn, cause a fear in the players and panic sets in. 

We need a Spurs/forest at home type of performance. It's so important we score first for all our sakes. 

The KP also needs to stay 100% onside and support however sh1t they’re playing.  Going 1 down is recoverable, but only if the KP support is there.

C’mon LCFC  #FEARLESS

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

If we do by some miracle stay up, God knows how we’d survive next season anyway. 
With the players who are sure to leave, the existing crop who have proven to be not good enough and allegedly not a great amount in the transfer kitty, it don’t bode well.

I’d love to see us scrape through on Sunday but my first emotion would be shock (that we’d survived) followed by confusion in terms of what comes next?!

No defensive s**t on Sunday, have to go out with a game plan to win 

Rather lose 3-0 playing attacking football then get nullified and draw with a cautious approach until the last 10 mins 

All the players can do is their job which is get the win, the rest we have no control over 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, copunk said:

Rather lose 3-0 playing attacking football then get nullified and draw with a cautious approach until the last 10 mins 

All the players can do is their job which is get the win, the rest we have no control over 

It’s got to a point now where I’m thinking what will be will be we can do our bit as a fan base by cheering on the lads getting behind them but we need them to do their collective bit to keep us in this League, hope DS has a decent plan for this Sundays game that the lads can play and I don’t care if we put 10 men behind the ball infront of Iverssen  Park the bus then hit them hard on the counter attack go in hard in tackles most won’t want to miss the Euro final so could pull out of some challenges & make sure our defence is harder than Knollsy in Holland so long as we win this game !!

Souttar has to play he was immense v Newcastle will DS this time start with Maddison & Barnes ?

iverssen

Ricardo 

Castagne 

Souttar 

Souyuncu 

Ndidi

Tielemans 

Maddison

Barnes

Daka

Nacho 

COYB 💙🦊

Edited by justfoxes

42 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If we do by some miracle stay up, God knows how we’d survive next season anyway. 
With the players who are sure to leave, the existing crop who have proven to be not good enough and allegedly not a great amount in the transfer kitty, it don’t bode well.

I’d love to see us scrape through on Sunday but my first emotion would be shock (that we’d survived) followed by confusion in terms of what comes next?!

I think personally the club may be sold if we stay up.

Guest Col city fan
10 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I think personally the club may be sold if we stay up.

Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me at all 

1 hour ago, copunk said:

'What do you expect West Ham are in a European final, we can't go blow for blow with them'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

So would you rather go down. Who knows what the future holds. Let that take care of itself. At least it will be in our hands to fix stuff. If we go down it will be much more difficult. I’d be much more excited facing the future in the premiership than the championship. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

That's the spirit!

Up the City!

2 hours ago, copunk said:

...but that attitude and style has got us nowhere over the last few weeks. I'm not saying we should play like we did on Monday, but we can't give up the amount of chances that we did against Everton, Fulham and Liverpool as we'll get soundly beaten.

Go at them early when the atmosphere is up, but after that we may have to be sensible. If we allow the game to be stretched then our midfield will offer zero protection to our shaky defence and we'll lose the game.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

It’s simple KP simply won’t sit on their hands again. 

They chose not to invest islet summer, mainly because that’s the model we operate. But we would probably raise about £200m in player sales, and they would have to put some into the club again to avoid this happening again. 

Top has got this wrong this season, but history tells us he learns from the mistakes. 

I think going down will be much harder, you’re shopping in a completely different market, and with the size of the restructure we need it would prove difficult to find the right players IMO.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

It’s simple KP simply won’t sit on their hands again. 

They chose not to invest islet summer, mainly because that’s the model we operate. But we would probably raise about £200m in player sales, and they would have to put some into the club again to avoid this happening again. 

Top has got this wrong this season, but history tells us he learns from the mistakes. 

I think going down will be much harder, you’re shopping in a completely different market, and with the size of the restructure we need it would prove difficult to find the right players IMO.

I think it's going to be more difficult finding the right players if we stay up than if we go down, only thing I'd say is we will be in a slightly better position to negotiate better fees for Maddison, may keep Barnes and may not need as many players if we could get a tune out of Ricardo, Justin but with there injury records I think I'd rather we sold both of those if we could get  sensible fees.