Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

2 hours ago, Jabfox said:

Assuming Vards and madders both start, If we get a penalty who's going to take it? Don't care what Smith has said has to be Vardy surely! 

I ask cause I have a feeling we'll get one

Actually fabianski is a v good penalty keeper 

I wonder if moyes is going to rotate for the final and play him instead of areola - in which case he may play on Sunday 

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

I wonder if moyes is going to rotate for the final and play him instead of areola - in which case he may play on Sunday 

Yes your right to be fair, pretty sure his record is very good and from memory I feel he's saved one from Vardy before. Could be mistaken though.

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Stuart Attwell doing the Everton game, who supposedly lives in my neighbourhood apparently. If I see him jogging past before Sunday, I'll remind him to give three penalties to Bournemouth and send off three Everton players. Problem solved. 

It's been highlighted that Bournmouth are the only team in the Premier League not to have been awarded a penalty this season. These things usually right themselves once known... :ph34r:

Edited by stu
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Worked against Villa, Wolves and Spurs.

The only games that we actually won this year.

He was rubbish against Wolves, bang average even when we hammered Spurs and would you like me to list all the games it didn’t work in?

His last good game happened to be his first game.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ian S said:

He was rubbish against Wolves, bang average even when we hammered Spurs and would you like me to list all the games it didn’t work in?

His last good game happened to be his first game.

You could do that for every player lol 

Just think we should have an outlet on both flanks rather than leaving our right back exposed. 

Edited by RonnieTodger

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Stuart Attwell doing the Everton game, who supposedly lives in my neighbourhood apparently. If I see him jogging past before Sunday, I'll remind him to give three penalties to Bournemouth and send off three Everton players. Problem solved. 

Sadly it's over, It's been well documented on here and elsewhere that Atwell hates us. There's no way Everton lose their game regardless of what we do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Sadly it's over, It's been well documented on here and elsewhere that Atwell hates us. There's no way Everton lose their game regardless of what we do.

If football actually worked like that it'd be pretty boring. This season more than any other has shown unexpected results can come from anywhere. Everton have 3 away wins in 2 years yet went to Brighton and took apart a side in the European spots. Southampton stopped Man City going for the quadruple and stuck a spanner in Arsenal's title race. Liverpool 7 United 0. Spurs 5 down at Newcastle in about 20 mins.

And they don't need to lose, just draw, which is highly possible with their only goal threat, their captain and two others out.

• Like 1

Smith on whether Everton have relegated City: 'I will find out after full-time.' Is he kidding? Everyone will know exactly what the situation is minute by minute, including Smith.

Edited by String fellow

11 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Smith on whether Everton have relegated City: 'I will find out after full-time.' Is he kidding? Everyone will know exactly what the situation is minute by minute, including Smith.

Well we have to win no mater what so his attention should be purely on achieving that outcome. only if our result seems assured should he be bothered about what Everton are doing 

those of us who aren’t responsible for what’s going on with the players and the tactics of the game can avail ourselves of the goodison scoreline - I want smith fully focussed 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I hope it goes tits up for them whether it's Areola or not :ph34r:

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

If football actually worked like that it'd be pretty boring. This season more than any other has shown unexpected results can come from anywhere. Everton have 3 away wins in 2 years yet went to Brighton and took apart a side in the European spots. Southampton stopped Man City going for the quadruple and stuck a spanner in Arsenal's title race. Liverpool 7 United 0. Spurs 5 down at Newcastle in about 20 mins.

And they don't need to lose, just draw, which is highly possible with their only goal threat, their captain and two others out.

Don't be so positive man.... Don't you know this is Foxestalk ?? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Won’t happen but I’d like to see

Iversen

Castagne

Souttar

Evans

Ricardo

KDH

Mendy

Barnes

Maddison

Tete

Iheanacho

There is not one single combination i can think of where I'd ever want Tete to play. 

I'd even seriously have doubts if he was our last remaining fit player available in order to field an xi. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Best ****ing start Souttar, imagine having a centre half not get bullied by Antonio

A lot is made of Maddisons penalty miss against Everton, but how Souttar doesn't score against Villa is beyond me. Having said that I think nor only should he be in the team, he's due a goal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Well we have to win no mater what so his attention should be purely on achieving that outcome. only if our result seems assured should he be bothered about what Everton are doing 

those of us who aren’t responsible for what’s going on with the players and the tactics of the game can avail ourselves of the goodison scoreline - I want smith fully focussed 

Surely Smith will know what's happening elsewhere by the crowd's behaviour and reactions, no matter how focussed he is on the game in front of him.