Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

Our Premier League Funeral, let's go down with some passion. Make it a celebration of what we have achieved over the years and not our obvious failings. Cheer on the boys like we are the band on the Titanic and keep cheering till the bitter end!.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

The atmosphere needs to be as loud for 90 minutes as it was in the League winning season.

We need to be right up for this!!! Hopefully Iheanacho is fit enough to get 90 under his belt. 
Needs to go with the 3 CB / depending on the fitness of Evans and Soyuncu.

Souttar must play. West Ham are a huge team who are really dangerous from set pieces. 

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We will win, but Everton will thrash Bournemouth. So it will mean nothing. 

I don’t know why so many are saying this. Everton are more than capable of playing badly and Bournemouth are good. They also have a manager who I think won’t let them have a foot on the beach. 

I can see us winning but also Everton winning. People slating Everton clearly must have forgotton how they ran us ragged, destroyed Brighton and dug in and got a result at the weekend. They have something we dont. Fight. They will fight for every ball rather than passively sitting back and hoping for the best. 

• Like 1