Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

Had a dream last night that Everton let slip a 2-0 lead to draw and Madders scored a 90th minute free kick for us to win 3-2.

Could happen. Although the winner was in front of the Double Decker at the old Filbo....so maybe not.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Had a dream last night that Everton let slip a 2-0 lead to draw and Madders scored a 90th minute free kick for us to win 3-2.

Could happen. Although the winner was in front of the Double Decker at the old Filbo....so maybe not.

Can you message me the name of your dealer?  Thanks.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Weirdly I had a dream we blew a 4-0 lead 😢 yours sounds better though. 

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Of the 27 possible result combinations:-

Everton stay up on 19

Leicester stay up on 6

Leeds stay up on 2

Just wanted to kill hope for most folk this morning. 

These are 'straight' permutations without any weightings for form, injuries, luck, etc. but, yes, I was aware of this...

Guest Col city fan

Keown on FF today saying this is a lot about about mentality. And he’s right, of course.

The problem for us is we haven’t shown much of it all season. 
Of the three sides, I think Leeds are the worst. They’ll be bouyed by playing at home, but Spurs (if they turn up) should at least draw with the team they have.

I can see us at least draw. But I fear that Dyche will have Everton so pumped up that they sneak a win. 
Keown said that Rodgers had ‘lost the players’ and that the tide turned after the Forest FA cup game last season when Brendan wanted to make changes but didn’t have the resources to do it.

Glen Murray thinks that Everton will draw, but Leicester will win. He thinks we’ll stay up on GD.

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Keown on FF today saying this is a lot about about mentality. And he’s right, of course.

The problem for us is we haven’t shown much of it all season. 
Of the three sides, I think Leeds are the worst. They’ll be bouyed by playing at home, but Spurs (if they turn up) should at least draw with the team they have.

I can see us at least draw. But I fear that Dyche will have Everton so pumped up that they sneak a win. 
Keown said that Rodgers had ‘lost the players’ and that the tide turned after the Forest FA cup game last season when Brendan wanted to make changes but didn’t have the resources to do it.

Glen Murray thinks that Everton will draw, but Leicester will win. He thinks we’ll stay up on GD.

Always liked Glenn Murray!

With DCL out for Everton, I'm actually more confident that they shit the bed than I am that we get a result.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see us both draw.

I'm not getting my hopes up. I can't shake this horrible feeling that, after a decent start, they'll hit us with a sucker punch and we'll just fold. Can see this ending horribly, like 1-4 or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'm not getting my hopes up. I can't shake this horrible feeling that, after a decent start, they'll hit us with a sucker punch and we'll just fold. Can see this ending horribly, like 1-4 or something like that.

Yeah I've been thinking this as well, we've been here before with crunch last game's of the season with this group and they've let us down twice.

• Like 1

Tomorrow I want to see nothing less than fight and pure passion from this Leicester side, if they want the crowd behind them they need to hit the ground running playing like they’ve not done in a fuching long time pay the fans back for all the BS we’ve had to  endure for such a long time now !

Brendan has gone so they need to dig in get that confidence back and beat the living daylights out of this WestHam team tomorrow and only hope that the footballing gods are smiling on us and the other two fluffers lose !

COME ON YOU LEICESTER !

COME ON YOU BOURNEMOUTH !

(and never ever thought I would ever fuching mutter these words but !)

COME ON YOU SPURS !

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Madders will be slow walking around the pitch dreaming of his next big move as we get relegated.

Edited by Vindaloo FOX