Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

48 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Tomorrow I want to see nothing less than fight and pure passion from this Leicester side, if they want the crowd behind them they need to hit the ground running playing like they’ve not done in a fuching long time pay the fans back for all the BS we’ve had to  endure for such a long time now !

Brendan has gone so they need to dig in get that confidence back and beat the living daylights out of this WestHam team tomorrow and only hope that the footballing gods are smiling on us and the other two fluffers lose !

COME ON YOU LEICESTER !

COME ON YOU BOURNEMOUTH !

(and never ever thought I would ever fuching mutter these words but !)

COME ON YOU SPURS !

If Foxes win and Everton don't, the Leeds result is immaterial (short of a cricket score) :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Had a dream last night that Everton let slip a 2-0 lead to draw and Madders scored a 90th minute free kick for us to win 3-2.

Could happen. Although the winner was in front of the Double Decker at the old Filbo....so maybe not.

Was it a 'Wet dream' ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, whetstonefox said:

A curious day for the West Ham fans, I imagine they’ll take the mick big time if we flop but if we look like staying up at Everton’s expense I could imagine it would be 2 sets of fans laughing at Everton and we all leave happy.

Reading there forum it seems the majority want Everton to go down and want us to stay up.

• Like 1

Driving home from Bristol today. 

Saw a numberplate. 

LC21 FML.

That sums up tomorrow for me. We win but we're relegated. 

Then i realised an Everton fan might see it, we win and they lose... 

Just watched the final day bundesligue game between dortmund and Mainz.

what a shocker! They had it in their hands and bottled it. Bayern get away with it and now win 11 titles in a row.

I really hope there’s not too much nail biting drama tomorrow. If we can get the early goals and Bournemouth do the job against Everton early that will be nice but you just know it’s gonna flip flop the results until the final whistle. Flippin heck we’re all gonna need ecg’s by the end of it!

Last time we had a clean sheet was 12th November against West ham. That was our second successive clean sheet having beaten Everton 2-0 the previous week.

Not that I'm superstitious, but are we going to keep a clean sheet tomorrow for a second week in a row (and score as well) ? Still need other factors to go out way as well though.

IF and it is a huge IF we beat WHU tomorrow and stay up do you think there will be a pitch invasion? Maybe not if B’mouth went 2/3-0 up early and we did the same. But if it was late and dramatic. Do we think a pitch invasion would occur? 

I’m in two minds. On the one hand, we should celebrate survival. Of course we should. On the other hand, a pitch invasion for a club surviving the drop should always be reserved for those heavily tipped to go down. Not former PL and FA cup winners with a recent track record of top 6 finishes. We shouldn’t be in this position in the first place. 

Edited by Jakemoore

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

IF and it is a huge IF we beat WHU tomorrow and stay up do you think there will be a pitch invasion? Maybe not if B’mouth went 2/3-0 up early and we did the same. But if it was late and dramatic. Do we think a pitch invasion would occur? 

I’m in two minds. On the one hand, we should celebrate survival. Of course we should. On the other hand, a pitch invasion for a club surviving the drop should always be reserved for those heavily tipped to go down. Not former PL and FA cup winners with a recent track record of top 6 finishes. We shouldn’t be in this position in the first place. 

I don't think it'll be an issue 👀

Just now, ronnup said:

I don't think it'll be an issue 👀

It’s out of our hands and we have only ourselves to blame, no fighting spirit like Notts Forest, appalling management, dreadful recruitment, sadly the list is endless 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DanDare said:

Tielemans is garbage full stop. Most overrated player in the PL. Had himself up for sale now for over a year and no genuine interest shown in him.

Even Arsenals half hearted sniffing around last summer didn't flush any real interest out. Not even when we dropped the asking price to £30M. 

That's Perez money FFS and no half decent team wants him, yet successive clowns keep picking him either in fantasy or real team. No wonder this club knows nothing about football or how to run it. 

Sorry to say Dyche won't let Everton fail to beat Bournemouth. They'll out fight and battle a team that has no reason to resist a physical challenge and risk injury approaching summer hols.

From the line of When the Levee breaks,

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.

Time to start again. 

Very true and and an exceptional quote, like it! 😁

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

There's a couple of threads where pitch invasions are mentioned. What is there to celebrate? You'd have to be a complete moron to even consider it.

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

There's a couple of threads where pitch invasions are mentioned. What is there to celebrate? You'd have to be a complete moron to even consider it.

My Everton mate says the same thing - the word up there is that they absolutely shouldn’t be celebrating survival tomorrow with a pitch invasion.  I think the circumstances dictate - if it’s done and dusted after an hour then the crowd have time to come to terms with it - if it’s a late winner then you’re going to struggle to manage your emotions 

20 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve just had an email from the club to tell me to wear blue tomorrow. Do we need to be told what to wear? Will it have an impact on the outcome tomorrow when it’s out of our hands? If my Aunty had bollocks would she be my uncle?

Wear Everton yellow in protest 

• Haha 1

Guest Mee-9

Already shitting myself.  (Yes I've just had a curry) 

But is anyone else feeling the same?